Snipers Only: COTD Live Comm.

DrChiz

Hey guys, I am totally new to this site. Surprised it took me this long to find it because I am a huge fan of zombies and friends with a lot of the zombie legends (Yoteslaya - Record holder, TheSyndicateProject and MurkaDurkah), So I am glad to have found this place to discuss zombies more often...

Anyway my video series started early this morning is a Snipers Only live commentary on Call of the Dead (Please dont troll, obviously I couldnt start out with two snipers, they come in at around round 8 and goes FAR)

My YouTube: http://youtube.com/DrCoffeeMD

Hopefully you can leave me some feedback, enjoy :)

Snipers Only: Call of the Dead! "WTF!!!" - Part 1

r7RrUwOgsd0

Snipers Only: Call of the Dead! "Worst Ever...Fail" - Part 2

G_JMlG8Q9u4

Future Episodes Coming Soon...

Enjoy!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I agree with Hydro, but why not the dragunov? it's better than the L96....

From my experience the l98 is one hit kill a fair bit longer than the dragunov isnt it? I suppose as far as snipers go it's a lot more effective close range as it's semi-auto... Is that why you think it's better or and i missing something? I don't really use the snipers (other than the scavenger) very much though to be fair :lol: