Red gamertag zombies.

Kurt

So, I didn't see this as a topic, so what do you guys think of the red gtag zombies? In every video I've seen(4 I think g4 2 inside xbox and zombie lab) there have been three players and occasionally you see an enemy with a red gamertag above it. So what do you guys think causes this?

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I honestly think this is the Phaser Zombie Treyarch has said to appear on the map. It takes the form of an ally with space suit (including helmet) on, and it slowly, but subtly comes to the nearest player, but I don't know what it'll do when it attacks.

This is to sneak in the players' safe area and trick them into thinking that they are safe, until it's too late.

....that's what I'm thinking, anyway.

So, I didn't see this as a topic, so what do you guys think of the red gtag zombies? In every video I've seen(4 I think g4 2 inside xbox and zombie lab) there have been three players and occasionally you see an enemy with a red gamertag above it. So what do you guys think causes this?

Dude its when a teammate gets infected by a zombies. I dont think you go down anymore I think you get infected and then to revive you your teammates have to kill you (you dont lose guns though)

Yeah...for you :cry: I think this is why MW3 has barely any pre-orders on the PS3: because of the 1 month DLC delay.

But on topic:

Do you have any proof that this is true? You state it as if it's a fact, sorry if I'm wrong.

yours sounds more logical IMO

Thank you.

urgh.. those red gamertag zombies are like the napalm zombies, just spawning randomly and going to take your perks away and teleport you to a different place.. it has nothing to do with getting infected... maybe only when you get downed and bleed out you can see that the zombie astronaut is spawning but i digress..