Players do not get infected.

A Drunk Soviet

A lot of people seem to be very confused by this so let me clear it up. In the attack of the show when there is an Astronaut Zombie the guys say how that is one of your guys who got infected. They are very wrong, those two new nothing about zombies as they didn't recognize the Nova Crawlers and called the QED freaking dynamite. So they had no idea what they were talking about, it is a 4player co-op map with no way of playing as a zombie. The Astronaut Zombies have the same gamertag above them as one of the players in red to try and confuse you into ignoring it.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah and those jerk offs were making fun of the game. fuck them what to do they know

dude calm down. seriously.

Fuck off. You need to stop being an asshole and stop trolling me. I am calm. I was defending the community and the people who made the zombies.

Yeah and those jerk offs were making fun of the game. fuck them what to do they know

dude calm down. seriously.

Fuck off. You need to stop being an asshole and stop trolling me. I am calm. I was defending the community and the people who made the zombies.

how are you defending the community? you're just posting on a forum, calling some dudes youve never met jerk offs. if you really wanted to defend the community go to G4 and complain. oh and everyone is entitled to their opinion so if they want to have some light hearted fun while watching a video of gameplay they can, also not everyone follows zombies as intensely as us.

You know what sucks? Wanna know how many fans they dragged in becasue of that gameplay? A lot, the majority of which are G4's retarded audience who play nothing but what critics review as fun. They're gonna a be a noob or two.

you do realize that's not entirely horrible. I mean we'll deal with noobs yeah, but it will ensure zombies will be around for a lomg while.