loading screen craft (partially) discovered

BlindBusDrivr

I was just watching a playthrough of the mission Executive Order, looking for stuff on the Ascension Group or anything we might have missed, but instead I found this:

Look similar to something in the bottom right corner here?

And if you go look for yourself the outside of that craft looks similar to the one in the loading screen. Also note that the loading screen is in comic book art style so it's not perfect.

Only thing is, I have got NO CLUE what the hell that thing is.

So do you guys think that's it, or am I trying to hard :mrgreen:

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No, he's saying that the picture in the comic is of the saw blade. thus, what you found on the campaign is unrelated because what you found is not a saw blade.

:facepalm:

I'm saying that NEITHER are a sawblade. The one in the loading screen is even smoother looking, the 'saw' is a bucket wheel because the 'crane' is a bucket wheel excavator.

The thing in the loading screen is some form of space craft, and it's reasonable that something lying around a cosmodrome with other space crafts, would also, be, a spacecraft.