Richtofen dead?

EtErNiiTY

I believe that richtofen may be dead, or at least zombified. Lets not forget that he has the focusing stone, lets keep in mind that that is a meteor, not just a meteor. but a meteor that contains element 115. Which as we know... creates zombies. and when teleporting in der riese, there is in image that shows on the screen of a zombies face, with richtofens scar. it could be that all of the zombie crew had developed an immunity to the effects of 115 due to constant exposure (ray gun, wunderwaffe, etc.) , but there is a possibility. If he is not dead, then he is definitely going to end up turning against us.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, and he is also not shown at all in the behind the scenes video of Rezurrection, or at least clearly enough to confirm his identity.

In the Moon loading screen, you see four characters in space suits (presumably our heroes) and one is ahead of the rest. I think this is the moment where he finally confronts Sam (or maybe uses the focusing stone and the golden rod) and turns into that zombie on the Rezurrection poster.

Second theory: Our heroes (Nikolai, Dempsey, and Takeo) regain their memory prior to being brainwashed by Richtofen, and vow to stop him at all costs from getting ultimate power. They follow him to the Moon and attempt to stop him. It's either too late/something backfires and Richtofen turns into a zombie. Not some ordinary zombie, but a zombie with extreme power. (Maybe every five rounds you hear Richtofen scream at you and he summons something similar to hellhounds/monkeys.)

It looks like our heroes arrive at the moon still in the ship ... Or someone else (even scary to think someone :o )

...although it is possible a monkeys

... or our heroes are teleported to the moon with the pyramids of Shangri-La.

Because zombie can't builds pyramids. The third thing - they builds UFO

Richtofen is very much alive my friend

But always we see only 3 characters. And if he play at Richgofen so where golden Rod?

sorry to burst your bubble man

but last time i checked richtofen was always the GREEN guy

the pictures you have there are the BLUE guys (Nickolai)

This is ascension all opver again :facepalm: , why is it that when people don't see a character or see him in something new they think that the character is gone or died, if you look at the inside Xbox thing you hear Richtofen talking, It gets annoying when people just immidietly think that someone is dead just becuase they don't see them on the trailer :|

Regards Yellow-card8

You can clearly see him in the trailer. I remember a part where he's looking at a space suit and a part where he is using the death machine.

Thats takeo, and the guy with the death machine is dempsey, but can we stop saying that Richtofen is dead becuase he is clearly not, like I said in a different post, it gets annoying :|

Regards Yellow-card8

You can clearly see him in the trailer. I remember a part where he's looking at a space suit and a part where he is using the death machine.

Thats takeo, and the guy with the death machine is dempsey, but can we stop saying that Richtofen is dead becuase he is clearly not, like I said in a different post, it gets annoying :|

Regards Yellow-card8

My bad then; it's hard to tell when I'm used to Richtofen in his space suit from Ascension.