moons wonder weapon?

Take_A_Stab7

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea awkard....

Just to inform you there will be two new wonder weapons that are allready confirmed by Treyarch themselfs, oh and a new perk but know one really knows what it does yet, people think it will give you three guns because of "Thrice the zombie slaying fun" but i think what they meant by that was:

1:Wave gun

2:QED

3:New perk (3=Thrice= Thrice the zombie slaying fun)

The first wonderweapon being the "Wave gun" what i think is that it is an pimped out raygun, assault rifle version :twisted:

And second the "QED"

No one exactly knows what this does yet, but it sounds epic and on another note YES i hope the scavenger returns aswell :) but unlikely since on every map theres only been 3 Wonder weapons (apart from CotD):

The Primary(Wunder waffe, Thunder gun, Winters howl, VR 11,Scavenger, 31-79 JGb 215 and the Wave gun.)

The secondary(Raygun in all maps)

Special Grenades(Monkey bombs, Matrshka dolls or how ever you spell it, gresh device's and the QED.)

whats it going to be?..........

my guess is since they made snipers more usefull (the scavenger) I think they should or are making a suped up shotgun or somthing allong that line

i'd like too here your ideas

(P.S. if they don't i hope they bring back the scavenger)

I believe when you say 'suped up shotgun' you're referring to an upgraded Pack-a-punched shotgun?

The Scavenger is a controversial gun because people don't know whether to consider it a Wunderweapon or simply an exclusive to the map gun.

It was only included in Call of the Dead I believe because of the immense size and open-ness of the map. Most people believe the VR-11 to be the official (yet incredibly sucky) Wundergun

Then the last 10% of the people dont even consider the VR-11 to be a real gun. They simply view it as a pre-requisite for getting the Wunderwaffe

If you're looking for an exclusive 'suped up shotgun' I'd consider you deeming the thundergun as a shotgun do to it 'no need to aim' qualities

my guess is since they made snipers more usefull (the scavenger) I think they should or are making a suped up shotgun or somthing allong that line

I believe when you say 'suped up shotgun' you're referring to an upgraded Pack-a-punched shotgun?

The Scavenger is a controversial gun because people don't know whether to consider it a Wunderweapon or simply an exclusive to the map gun.

It was only included in Call of the Dead I believe because of the immense size and open-ness of the map. Most people believe the VR-11 to be the official (yet incredibly sucky) Wundergun

Then the last 10% of the people dont even consider the VR-11 to be a real gun. They simply view it as a pre-requisite for getting the Wunderwaffe

If you're looking for an exclusive 'suped up shotgun' I'd consider you deeming the thundergun as a shotgun do to it 'no need to aim' qualities

Dude the Scavenger is definitely a wonder weapon. The winter's howl is exclusive to Five, but that's a wonder weapon. The babygun is exclusive to Shangri La, but that's a wonderweapon. :)

I think they added the vr11 because it would be a kind of replacement for the monkey bombs/gersch device and that the scavenger was the real power/wonder weapon.