New perk on moon

InhumaneBrdman

Now that I think about it, the new perk may have nothing to do with thrice as much anything. The statement by Treyarch mentioned a new wonder weapon, the QED, and a new perk. Those are three new things for thrice the zombie slaying fun. The new perk may be a version of one of the old scrapped perks. I don't think it will be Amm-o-Matic. I don't think Amm-o-Matic was really a perk. If it gives you ammo, how is it a perk? How does it affect your performance besides giving you ammo? Tuffbrew and Pronaide were combined to make PHD Flopper, so that leaves Candolier. I think it will either be a version of Candolier or something entirely different.

hmm, what you are saying is true. but i think the candolier what it is called .. i think the moon lvl is very dark or something and that perk gives you a little flashlight... idk but the name is obvious haha. or maybe i m really stupid

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having 3 guns to me seems a bit of a longshot as it has a big con. But if the the perk symbol is a white pistol and 2 more fainter ones it looks too me like a weapon switching so as an idea it may switch and cock weapons faster like scout pro.

Quick Change 2000 Points?

Quick Draw actually but a Tri-Gun Tequila would be nice as i never keep my pistol long enough to get to PaP. The 4 perk limit will really get annoying now.