No more windows?

A Drunk Soviet

By the looks of Moon it seems that every part of the map is going to be on the moon base thing, whatever you want to call it. And in the pictures you can clearly see zombies outside so it would be logical that they spawn outside and come inside as they have before, but they would not be able to do such from windows as that would create an opening in the atmosphere inside the base and create a vacuum and leave our heroes with no air. So is it possible that this map won't have any windows, or at least leading out into space, but then how do they get in. Well in the interview I'm sure we all read he mentions something called phasing zombies, to phase means to pass through an object so does that mean zombies are going to be come inside by phasing through the walls? That would be intense.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The only windows that there will be is to infiltrate the base, so I think zombies will get to the window by an off-screen, enclosed spawn. But look, in one of the few screens we have of it, there's clearly zombies running out of this base, leading me to believe that we'll be taken outside. How will then spawn? Considering that there isn't any deaths on the Moon (I think), I think that they'll just come from the sky...I mean space. The atmosphere? I don't know. then, when they land, they jump down from a 2 foot canyon (if Treyarch don't want us somewhere, they can do that. We can't even jump over the 4 missing stairs to go to the PAP in shangri-la. by that logic, this theory is full proof) down into playable territory, thus, with no windows, making the map more challenging.