5th map pack coming our way?

Saleenseven

I wouldnt be suprized it treyarch released a 5th map pack in 1 or 2 months. We still have about 3 months till MW3 releases. And we have seen from the last 2 map pack they can release a map pack in 1-2 months. In this last map pack i think they should make it like a goodbye map pack where theres a map like thats just a strait hallway and has the whole zombie storyline from start to finish written on the walls! Then farther down the goodbye wall they have all the guns on the wall (even type 99 and all WaW guns) that they ever made and even the guns they threw out and decided not to put in a game, and they have every perk they ever made (even ammo matic) and the ones they threw in the garbage. Also and the very end of the hallway theres all the people that worked at treyarch Signatures and there good bye notes and saying how they Love listening to our post in the forums all our support etc. So if they make that, that would be the most epic goodbye ever.

post what you think. :)

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

a 5th map pack? Dont be so ridiculous, this isnt the last game treyarch is making you know.....there will be more zombies in over a years time after DLC 4

This. I've said this ever since Rezzurection was announced. I honestly believe that this map pack is a bit of an experiment to possibly a game in the future that focuses a LOT more on Zombies. In Black Ops 2, or whatever they give us next, and if this sells well, I've got a feeling we will be seeing 4 or 5 new Zombies maps coming along with it, and perhaps 2 Zombies map per DLC.

But... I'm getting ahead of myself. I haven't been able to play the old maps much, so for me this is like getting five new maps. CANTWAIT

I sorta want an extra finale like the OP stated...BUT only after you finish the egg or storyline however the story ends etc...then when you die or something like that I imagine a timer in teh top left counting down from maybe 5 mins (depending on amount of content on walls)....

You have 5ish mins to see everything from zombies...then the kill switch happens and Zombies is done forever...fitting way to say goodbye

Doctor Recommends Flashbacks

Remember the encrypted message in Der Riese roughly went..

To our fans and families, thank you. We Shall Return.

That is cryptic, yes....Come to think of it...I love zombies so much im secure enough to say I would start bawling probably if they did this..... :shock: IDK if Infinity Ward would sue but they should do a Museum type thing from MW2....with like one final door that says thank you and whatnot

Man i could go on for hours

I sorta want an extra finale like the OP stated...BUT only after you finish the egg or storyline however the story ends etc...then when you die or something like that I imagine a timer in teh top left counting down from maybe 5 mins (depending on amount of content on walls)....

You have 5ish mins to see everything from zombies...then the kill switch happens and Zombies is done forever...fitting way to say goodbye

Doctor Recommends Flashbacks

Remember the encrypted message in Der Riese roughly went..

To our fans and families, thank you. We Shall Return.

That is cryptic, yes....Come to think of it...I love zombies so much im secure enough to say I would start bawling probably if they did this..... :shock: IDK if Infinity Ward would sue but they should do a Museum type thing from MW2....with like one final door that says thank you and whatnot

Man i could go on for hours

[brains] that was partly was i was saying, good idea for the 5 minute thing

You have to think in terms of hype also, yes there is 3 months left until MW3, CoD XP starts early September, giving MW3 a multiplayer reveal ect meaning activision will want the main hype for MW3 to start then, so they won't want anything major clashing with the hype, I was very surprised to actually see map pack 4.