Will The Starting Screen On Black Ops Change?

ZombicidalManiac

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It does seem improbable, but we've seen Treyarch do some crazy shit over the past year so who knows. Think about turning on your Black Ops and after the flashing screens in the beginning we see the zombie pic. That would just top it all wouldn't it?

I've been hearing so many things about this new zombie pack that very few things would suprise me anymore. Like the classic maps are going to get new easter eggs and we'll be able to teleport from the moon to the classic maps for a round with that new device. I've heard we may have to buy a space suit to go outside on the moon. Or the device may or may not bring a dog round, scientist round, monkey round, and even a George round. I'm so ampted for this map I can hardly contain myself.

Here's something else I was thinking...and this only pertains to those who have PS3 and PC. If you look on the Black Ops site, it says XBOX Aug 28 and PS3 and PC soon. Well, when all the other map packs came out it gave the XBOX release date and it would say PS3 and PC info coming soon. But now it just says coming soon to PS3 and PC. My gut is telling me that we aren't going to have to wait the full month this time. Could it be possible that Activision and Microsoft have come to an agreement with the contract? Maybe it will be only 2 weeks this time. That would just make Treyarch my favorite developers of ALL TIME!!! They've gotten so much slack from everyone who isn't on XBOX and MW3 is on the horizon. So what if....WHAT IF...they're going to release it earlier for PS3 and PC? And maybe in an effort to please everyone they'll finally release the map packs for the Wii. I just want everyone to reap the benefits from this final map pack. Good Lord I LOVE zombie mode.