ps3 rezurection download

right_direct

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

How is it BS? What would be BS is if Treyarch broke their deal with Activision. It won't happen.

You haven't payed for it. You've payed for the Hardened edition, or prestige edition. I play on PS3 too, but you're gonna have to wait like everyone else. We only got Shangri-La a week ago, calm down and play that.

How is it BS? What would be BS is if Treyarch broke their deal with Activision. It won't happen.

You haven't payed for it. You've payed for the Hardened edition, or prestige edition if you're sad enough. I play on PS3 too, but you're gonna have to wait like everyone else. We only got Shangri-La a week ago, calm down and play that.

Not to go off topic here, but why is someone "sad" for buying the hardened or prestige?

I'm sorry but how on earth do you already own the DLC.

Fair play to you and spent the extra money on the hardened edition (I wish I had...) and you got the classic maps straight away, but you don't "own" the rezurrection DLC you have not paid for it you paid for the hardened edition.

Treyarc are going to be kind enough to give you moon for free when it is released, I doubt you will even need to download the rezurrection DLC, you will probably just get the option to download Moon on its own.

So no it won't break the exclusivity deal.

You haven't payed for it. You've payed for the Hardened edition, or prestige edition if you're sad enough. I play on PS3 too, but you're gonna have to wait like everyone else. We only got Shangri-La a week ago, calm down and play that.

Not to go off topic here, but why is someone "sad" for buying the hardened or prestige?

WHO SAID THAT?u not geting my point go grow up bit more than come back

You haven't payed for it. You've payed for the Hardened edition, or prestige edition. I play on PS3 too, but you're gonna have to wait like everyone else. We only got Shangri-La a week ago, calm down and play that.

first thing it is not treyarch ,bs is to wait 1month longer nd i payed for the classics maps

when i bought hardened.get facts straight!

first thing it is not treyarch ,bs is to wait 1month longer nd i payed for the classics maps

when i bought hardened.get facts straight!

But you are only waiting 1 month longer for Moon, which you will get for free. What would be BS is if you didn't get Moon for free and you had to pay 1200 points or whatever it is for PS3 to get the one map.

Treyarc/Activision have tried to do the right thing here, I'm not sure what else they can do for you.