Shangri-La PaP Glitch?

I was playing online and there was four of us. Nobody had enough money to pack a punch they're guns but they wanted to see how to activate it so we all did the steps to activate pack a punch. Well after we activated it we all went to the top of the stairs and I was telling them that when those wheels with the monkey faces on them reach the top, a waterfall will knock us to the bottom. They began shooting the monkey wheels and they went into the wall as usual. Well two of them got washed off and two of us stayed up top. We couldn't jump or lay prone and when we walked we slid all over but we were able to stay up top with the pack a punch machine. The zombies killed off the other two guys and it was me and another guy at the top. I had an out of ammo G-11 and an HK-21. When I got enough points I was able to pack a punch both guns without having to do the steps. It was crazy and I'm not entirely sure how we were able to stay at the top but it was pretty fun. One of the guys had a bad connection and it was a bit laggy so that may have had something to do with it...and we only made it to round 13 but we had so much fun staying at the top and shooting all the zombies running up the stairs.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

That is interesting glitch indeed zombicidal maniac! It may have been bad connection to make you stay up there. Richtofen and I always get washed off and I fall on my bum. Dempsey tries to cling on but falls. Nikolai thinks its vodka and drinks it. But honestly, that is cool glitch and it sounded like you had fun. See if you can do it again without bad connection.