Not sure if this is in the right place but I don't care.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brains are earned by making good or interesting posts or threads. People give them by pressing that 'Thumbs Up' icon in the top-right of the desired person's post.

As for the Zombification thing, you must earn enough brains to reach a certain milestone. I think 700=Zombie, but I'm not too sure.

BTW Welcome to CoDz!

First off, welcome to the site!

To answer your first question, brains is a system where if you see a good post, you can give someone brains (the green thumbs up button on the top right hand corner of the good post). Zombification is a ranking system, where you rank up depending how many brains you have earned. You start out as a human, and once you receive 150 brains you become what's called an almost zombie, then around 700-800 brains you become a zombie, etc. etc. for the rest of the ranks.

If you ever have any questions you can ask the dwellers, mods, or any other veteran CoDz member for help. p.s. this was the correct section for your introduction post ;)

ok brains are what many other sites call "reputation points" heard of them they are given when someone respects your post its kind of a joke get it zombies like brains this is a zombie based site zombafication:the more brains the bigger this is it shows others your "rank" like im almost a zombie hope this has helped edit dang it while typing this two other people beat me 2 the punch sorry

Brains are earned by making good or interesting posts or threads. People give them by pressing that 'Thumbs Up' icon in the top-right of the desired person's post.

As for the Zombification thing, you must earn enough brains to reach a certain milestone. I think 700=Zombie, but I'm not too sure.

BTW Welcome to CoDz!

Did not know this, plus welcome.