When a player dies mid-level.

Saw that a kid in another thread asking about this.

I REALLY look out for my teammates. Most of the time I don't let them die completley, but occasionaly it does happen. Shift your loops so your using the whole map, don't post up and shoot in dumb spots. Survive anyway possible. Make a crawler at the end of the level. Go rebuild all around Jugg: The one below the mp40, the one to left as you go in the bottom door to Jugg, the one in the water where the PaP spawns, the one next to jugg, and all the windows on the front of the ship. I also like to throw claymores on the stairs around Jugg, just in case. Shoot George and lead him back to the beggining, no sense in taking any chances. Lead the crawler to the front 1/3 of the ship before you kill him. Then get the hell outta there so all the Zombs don't spawn in that area. I usually go to the lighthouse so I can take the zipline over if my teammate doesn't make it.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I REALLY look out for my teammates. Most of the time I don't let them die completley, but occasionaly it does happen. Shift your loops so your using the whole map, don't post up and shoot in dumb spots. Survive anyway possible. Make a crawler at the end of the level. Go rebuild all around Jugg: The one below the mp40, the one to left as you go in the bottom door to Jugg, the one in the water where the PaP spawns, the one next to jugg, and all the windows on the front of the ship. I also like to throw claymores on the stairs around Jugg, just in case. Shoot George and lead him back to the beggining, no sense in taking any chances. Lead the crawler to the front 1/3 of the ship before you kill him. Then get the hell outta there so all the Zombs don't spawn in that area. I usually go to the lighthouse so I can take the zipline over if my teammate doesn't make it.

I like this man's thinking. Did you add me savage? I think I can play with you on Sunday my time if you are free?

My mate always claymores Juggs, end of every round. It helps so much below level 28 or so.

I would stay with a downed player though, wait at the top of Juggs with trusly old M&S and make sure they can make it through the ship and out to the spawn. Once there they are going to be good :)

I'm playing with my mate all Saturday, but from like 12pm Sunday, so 6pm MDT for you on Saturday I can play with you. Don't mind just messing around with randoms, or going for a high run on any of the maps. I'm looking forward to playing with you, you are my kind of player.

I like this man's thinking. Did you add me savage? I think I can play with you on Sunday my time if you are free?

My mate always claymores Juggs, end of every round. It helps so much below level 28 or so.

I would stay with a downed player though, wait at the top of Juggs with trusly old M&S and make sure they can make it through the ship and out to the spawn. Once there they are going to be good :)

I'm playing with my mate all Saturday, but from like 12pm Sunday, so 6pm MDT for you on Saturday I can play with you. Don't mind just messing around with randoms, or going for a high run on any of the maps. I'm looking forward to playing with you, you are my kind of player.

Thats a perfect time for me. I'll grab a couple energy drinks on my way home from work! I'm thinking CoTD high-level run. With the skill and intelligence we're gonna bring to the game, I think 50+ is easily attainable! I keep forgetting to add you. I'll write a note right now and stick it above my t.v. Im looking forward to it as well!

Savage, I like a man who believes there is no 'I' in team. I'll play with you if you'll allow me. I'll be online tonight. My PSN ID is the same as my user name if you're interested.

For sure my man! I do have a mic, I'm not a faggot, and you shouldn't have to reassure me. Unless things get 'outta control at like level 68 or something :lol: :D

Thats a perfect time for me. I'll grab a couple energy drinks on my way home from work! I'm thinking CoTD high-level run. With the skill and intelligence we're gonna bring to the game, I think 50+ is easily attainable! I keep forgetting to add you. I'll write a note right now and stick it above my t.v. Im looking forward to it as well!

Hey Savage I'll be on an hour later now, 1pm here, 7pm for you. Played a lil later than I thought last night!

Dam so many people wanna play with savage.

He once dropped a nuke on Black ops...When playing zombies he prefers to just stare at the zombies til' they back out...he once killed George with simply his charm alone...when people post their "strategys" on youtube, he chuckles so hard he makes starving childern in Africa smile...he is, the most interesting/best zombie player in the world... :lol: :twisted:

We fucking rocked it, on a 2 bar connection. Sick play.

The only down that wasn't recovered out of maybe 12 in our game was when I was left with a full waffle.

Heck yeah! We did great considering I've never split the 74u like that before! I finished 7 headshots shy of 1000 lol. Your a beast chopper! I haven't learned anything from watching another person play zombies for a long time!

The only down that wasn't recovered out of maybe 12 in our game was when I was left with a full waffle.

Heck yeah! We did great considering I've never split the 74u like that before! I finished 7 headshots shy of 1000 lol. Your a beast chopper! I haven't learned anything from watching another person play zombies for a long time!

Thanks man, I think we proved it really does take 2 to Tango on high level zombies.

Next time I would't mind videoing some of the higher level stuff, especially getting ammo and switching those circles. I think videos of that would help many people out.

Thanks man, I think we proved it really does take 2 to Tango on high level zombies.

Next time I would't mind videoing some of the higher level stuff, especially getting ammo and switching those circles. I think videos of that would help many people out.

Most definitley. I'll have a capture card at the end of this month.

I've been thinking about it and the more I do the more mistakes I realise we made when we went down.

I've recovered from that exact spot before as well!

1 - only the downed player goes to the Juggs area, the other player stays at the MP40 to attract zombies from that death trap.

2 - never have 2 people in the Juggs PAP area, especially on round 40.

3 - just worry about an AK, nothing else.

4 - when you spend 60k on the box to get a PAPed VR-11 use it, and make sure you shoot the other player!

Next time mate, level 40 in around 6 hours is not to be sniffed at on a 2 bar connection, the first time we ever played together. I do love the way we developed that strategy though between us, dual circles, swapping circles, joining circles, it was very very sweet play.

I've been thinking about it and the more I do the more mistakes I realise we made when we went down.

I've recovered from that exact spot before as well!

1 - only the downed player goes to the Juggs area, the other player stays at the MP40 to attract zombies from that death trap.

2 - never have 2 people in the Juggs PAP area, especially on round 40.

3 - just worry about an AK, nothing else.

4 - when you spend 60k on the box to get a PAPed VR-11 use it, and make sure you shoot the other player!

Next time mate, level 40 in around 6 hours is not to be sniffed at on a 2 bar connection, the first time we ever played together. I do love the way we developed that strategy though between us, dual circles, swapping circles, joining circles, it was very very sweet play.

Yeah, somewhere on here I posted "rebuild jugg then get the hell outta there" lol. We did do very well though. Was it 36 that we did with unpacked Ak's? :mrgreen: We did adjust together incredibly smoothley. Both of us know how to control our hordes so the other player doesn't get affected by our actions. I do believe that video of us swapping hordes around buying ammo is very youtube worthy. It's most certainly not as easy as we made it look. I've been playing alot of shi no numa latley as well, we could go far on that one together. It's HUGE with tons of barriers to horde the zombies around.