Shangri La Story Question

Theories on the zombie story say Samantha, Fluffy and Dr Maxis were all locked into the teleporter room by Ritchofen. Theories say Samantha became this super-nautral being which controls the hellhounds and zombies, and we know Fluffy became a hellhound. So, what abot Dr. Maxis? Well, there are 2 secret radios throught out Shangri-La I have discovered, and it sounds like Dr. Maxis. He must've been teleported to Shangri-La random area, knowing he was one of the patients to survive 115's power on the mind. He also created the teleporter, based on theories. With him is a partner, Dr. Peter maybe? Though, on the iPhone verson, in Shi-Ma-Numa there was a grave for Peter, but not on the xBox and PS3 version. Maybe Maxis and Peter survived? Also, I have theories on other items too, but I'll post em' later. So, give me your thoughts guys and post away!

PS. I joined a couple of minutes ago.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

welcome to the group.

ok now number 1 the radios are not Maxis. the radio is messages from Brock and Gary. fixed that. u free them in the easter egg. i can see how u made the mistake because i think Block and Maxis have the same voice actor.

second the map is called Shi-No-Numa. a eazy mistake dont worry about it man. just a little FYI for ya. fixed that one to.

ok now for 3 Maxis WAS NOT a test subject for 115. he was the leader of group 935 and helped create zombies. he was NOT immune TO 115. this is confirmed by the computer in the black ops menu where Maxis says some thing along the lines of: "i can not be sure any more the element has infected my mind" or some thing like that so he is 100% not immune.

ok 4th Peter was not his partner. that is Richtofen. Peter was a American spy who is the hanging man on Shi-No-Numa. he was most likely killed by Richtofen. and i do not consider any thing on the iphone to be canon to the main story. Richtofen is the one who locked Maxis and Sam in the Teleporter with fluffy.

they are now trapped in a place called aether which is place between the living and the dead.

also i am not trying to flame you BTW i am just trying to help u out a bit. WELCOME TO THE GROUP. again.

ya i rushed thu this. STOP WITH THE FLAME. it burns.

A few more corrections.

Its Brock and Gary not Block and Grey.

its FYI not FWI

and I don't Maxis was the leader of Group 935, he was just a lead scientist. He and Richtofen were developing new technology to help the Nazis win the war, and Maxis was being pressured to release technology that wasn't fully ready by his leaders.

oh i made a few typos get off my back will ya ? and Block and Gery sound way better than

Brock and Gary. and FWI means: for winning information (yes i did just make that up) and i rushed thru the whole Maxis and fluffy and the extreme poop with the cows thing. looking over my post i can see it was a little well sucky. the one time i do not hit preview post button this happens :roll:

now get off my back will ya ? or i will eat your spleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeens :D glad i could make you guys chuckle a little.