So no electric/fire trap in shangri la...

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately that Waterfall "trap" can be pretty much useless. All it does it knock them over, but doesn't kill them. It would have been awesome if it swept them over the rocks to a watery grave. As it sits right now, it's just a minor inconvenience for the zombags. Seems like it's only useful for the Easter Egg.

The napalm zombie can make a good temporary firetrap when camping, but never lasts long enough to make a significant impact.

Am I the only one that misses our beloved flytrap???

I think both the bamboo and waterfall traps are crap.

The amount of times I've gotten stuck halfway through the bamboo only to be downed by a windmilling zombie.

The only good thing about it are the quotes that come from the characters when they get spiked.

Nikolai says something along the lines of "something just went where it shouldn't" (can't remember exact quote) but I lol'd hard when I first heard it.

I'm starting to think that you are supposed to use the waterfall to slow them down rather than kill them.

I think your supposed to run a loop through the tunnels, building up a train, hit the waterfall to slow them down and bunch up more.