Easter Egg "Useless" Just Like Ascension

I thought Treyarch learned their lesson? I guess not. From a 'gameplay perspective' this easter egg is almost as useless as Ascension. Why does only 1 person get the 7 perks? It takes all 4 people to complete the easter egg, and only 1 person gets rewarded? Treyarch should seriously patch this.

It's not even worth playing w/ 4 people to do the easter egg. Seriously, each person will have a 1000 kills in round 30, compared to having around 500 kills w/ 2 people. They should of made it where you can do the easter egg with any amount of players.

So far, the call of the dead easter egg much, much BETTER. You only have to do the easter egg once!! :) Each time you kill George, you get the wunderwaffle back. Why couldn't they do something like that in shangri-la. Completely stupid, and a waste of time. Just my opinion.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

...which is why you can do the egg 4 times

Do the easter egg 4 times? 30 mins x 4 = 2 hours????! Also, it becomes increasingly difficult completing the easter egg the higher rounds you get to.

With call of the dead, you only have to do it once. That's it. And you can do it with 1, 2, or 3 people. All your future games you don't have to do it, because each time you kill George, you get the wunderwaffle back, AND a free perk.

The S-L Egg is the most rewarding egg so far IMO. Ascension's reward sucked, CotD's wasn't bad, but not very useful for a long period of time.

Getting to keep all the perks after going down and getting revived is incredibly helpful when it comes to surviving. I'd say 90% of the time I go down, it's because I'm trying to get Jugg after being revived. It's always a frustration trying to get Jugg back.

Having the combination of permanent Jugg and Revive could be extremely strategic if your whole team has the permanent perks.

It does take some time to do it for all four people, and it stinks that you have to have four people. I think that was Treyarch's biggest mistake. But I'd say the reward is definately worth the trouble.

And you must remember it's just an Easter Egg. It's not the main objective of the game, and thus it does take some time do. It's totally optional.

Once again. Stop complaining. Treyarch made only 1 person able to receive the 7 perks because they wanted to balance it out power distributed throughout the players. If every single person received all 7 perks all at the same time, do you know how easy it would be to get to higher round? Same way how when you kill george you only got 1 wunderwaffe?, same goes for this easter egg.

They wanted to make sure that the Easter Egg did not impact the round players got to as much as the players who don't do the easter egg.

Treyarch has worked their ass off for this easter egg and should be appreciative that they took the time to impliment this EE in the game in the first place. I see where you are coming from but if Treyarch gives all players the perks the game would be WAY too easy.

Imagine if all 4 players got the wunderwaffe when you killed george. Same thing goes for Shangri-La

I gotta agree with Waffles and ArchAngel. It can help you get to a really high round, but it's still tough enough to stop everybody getting to round 100 or something. Once everybody has the perks I guess it's really, really easy. It's hard work to get them. And so it should be. In life, and Zombies, you work for what you get!

COTD one person got the wonderwaffle (IMO sucked anyway cause u couldnt revive or do anything for that matter cept shoot and walk) but everyone got the free perk

Ascension was just the beginning i feel they will eventually get it right

I really hate that one person gets rewarded for everyone's work but it is what it is they are getting better then from Ascension but it still needs work. If one person gets the reward then it should be a shorter EE so it doesn't take 2 hours to do. The 4 person thing pisses me off its hard to get 4 of my friends that are decent at the game in a lobby at the same time. That's why i never finished the Ascension EE. I wouldn't say it is useless i would say not worth it the time.