Golden Rod and Focussing Stone

So once the easter egg is "completed" (captain sceptical here :P), if Richtofen picks up the focussing stone then he has both the rod and the stone.

Could this be turned into some sort of staff in either this map (unlikely), the next map pack (possible) or the next game with Zombies in it (probable).

Could Richtofen be using said staff to either have full control over Tank, Nikolai and Takeo as evidenced by the terminal and the CotD radios where he is shown to be experimenting on them OR could it be to take control of the zombies away from Sam in the hopes of having an undead army as was the original intention from when he was working with Dr. Maxis?

Thoughts anyone?

Peace,

Matt

P.S. I will soon be making a huge series of youtube videos involving EVERYTHING zombies, this will include Gameplay, Story, Research, Characters, Trivia, Songs, Easter Eggs and more. However, I will be needing skilled players to help me capture parts of the game that are Multiple Player Specific. If you are interested please send me a PM and I'll keep you in mind.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

come on people, its ROPE. NOT a golden rod. use your eyes.

If you think it's the golden rod, you either have never gotten the golden rod and don't know what it looks like, or have a low res TV.

Trololol its not rope its Vril Generator:

Maybe YOU should check your hig res TV.....

And to OP, the vril generator is pretty small you can hold it in your fist from the middle, so there would be no room for the stone.

I read that this Vril generator or whatever is suppose to allow a person to increase their astral projection or some whoo ha like that. Richtofen states that now he has the rock he controls them all. Assuming them all is the zombies then I assume that Richtofen plans to enter the spirit world or something kill Sam and Maxis once and for all and take over the world with his now controlled zombie army

I read that this Vril generator or whatever is suppose to allow a person to increase their astral projection or some whoo ha like that. Richtofen states that now he has the rock he controls them all. Assuming them all is the zombies then I assume that Richtofen plans to enter the spirit world or something kill Sam and Maxis once and for all and take over the world with his now controlled zombie army

CotD song:

"I'll control the world 1 person at a time..."