Really......Really Dissapointed.

I bought Shangril-La at 4:30 Am and have been playing it for almost 3 hours, and i cant stress how disappointed i am :[ The map is OKAY at best, the easter egg song is TERRIBLE. Im not just saying bad, ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE. Yeah there's alot of "Bigger" easter eggs that i have yet to do, but, the map is just too easy and without a good zombie song, EXTREMELY boring :/

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I totally disagree with the exception of the song. It did kinda suck. :(

Something long term I am worried about, however, is the variety of zombies. Nice at first, but could get old. You have regular zombies, shriekers, fire, monkeys...

Honestly, the second you get the Shrink Ray/Gun whatever, You'll never fucking die. You can shrink all the "super" zombies ima call them, you can shrink them when you pack-a-punch it and just kick em, simple as that, walk THROUGH the fucking zombies. =/ So lame. Sick gun though :D i also like the spikemoarz

Duke Nukem Shrink ray FTW!!!!

But I am kinda disappoint at the map... but I think it's only cause I played it twice... maybe It'll be like Ascension where everyone was all "WTF IS THIS SH*T?!" to "Oh... Okay. MAybe it's not so bad now."

As for the song, I like it... It's got the usual multiple-view meanings as well as a break from the screaming. Though the screaming is pretty awesome, it drives the GF nuts when she plays and I activate the music. now its an "I can deal with this" XD. Time to do some analysis... in the morning that is.