Hellooo

I have been lurking around here since just before black ops. I didn't make an account until around January and i haven't really been active but i hope to be throughout the summer. I first got into Cod like a couple weeks after Der Reise came out and all my friends were like OMG U NEED 2 PLAY ZOMBIES and i was like Meh but then i actually played it and i was like

omg this is so awesome (btw that is boxxy in the pic i am also a big fan of hers as of recent)

Back to codz: i loved all the info you guys put up on der reise and when i started following GKNOVA6 i was like How the FCK they figure that out. Carbon is a wizard that is my conclusion.

Ive been here long enough to know about "the other site" and while i don't understand it all the CoDz community is soooo nice and awesome i just love it.

About me... umm i like CoD, Infamous, LBP, and SEANANNERS I love seananner's deep emotional talks they are the best.

I have recently been really involved in the youtube commentator community and i love it but idk how long i can stay on the internet cus shts bout to get busy this summer.

Oh and i love everything NBC Thursday NOT PERFECT COUPLES THO THAT SHOW WAS DOOMED FROM THE BEGGINNING AND OUTSOURCED SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN A SECOND SEASON WHILE THAT SHOW SHOULD NEVER HAVE SEEN THE LIGHT OF DAY. rant over :twisted: :twisted:

I find myself lost in deep thought about 70% of the time because since easter i have become like a different person and i feel like im in love but .. like in love with life and just people in general if that makes any sense... maybe im just lonely idk

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the site bro! Seems like you've got a great attitude towards the forum and life in general. I feel ya on the loving life man! We gotta make the most of what we got in this crazy, mad world.

Here's some brains for making the proper introduction!!