Hanger 18 major connection with Zombie storyline!

Hanger 18 is one of the new multiplayer maps available in the new third DLC for Black Ops called Annihilation. I watched the new video of the annihilation map pack on CALLOFDUTY's YouTube page. In the video Dan Bunting explains how the map Hanger 18 is based in the "highly controversial Area 51" and also he said that "there is a lot of easter eggs that play up to the conspiracy theory aspect." First Dan Bunting said it was taken place in Area 51 but its not JUST covering Area 51 as a whole because Hanger 18 is a real life hanger that is in Area 51.

Hanger 18 is a very large hanger in Area 51 that people believe holds the remains of the Roswell UFO incident that happened in Roswell, New Mexico on July 1947.

Now back to what Dan Bunting said about the easter eggs....

He said that the easter eggs are playing up with the CONSPIRACY THEORY ASPECT which is that Hanger 18 holds the dead alien bodies and UFO ship remains from the Roswell event in New Mexico!

ALSO some people think that Hanger 18 is so big because they are trying to reconstruct the alien spaceship that crash landed in Roswell, New Mexico with the help of alien intelligence and ufo ship remains.

NOW FOR SOME ZOMBIE CONNECTIONS:

If they are trying to rebuild a UFO spaceship in Hanger 18 they need a little help from someone else to make that happen....why not use some of the old Nazi files and documents about the VRIL spaceship that was for example drawn on the chalkboard in Der Riese!

George Romero used Nazi Documents to create zombies why can't Americans in Area 51 use Nazi documents to recreate the VRIL spacecraft?

I'm not flat out saying now that Area 51 is going to be the next zombies map in map pack 4 but im saying there is a lot of evidence and connections with hanger 18, Area 51, roswell, and zombies that i think there is a great possibility of it being the next map.

Let me know what you think of this information and my theories please! Thank you [brains]

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

yes absolutely but don't forget the der reise radio transmission about mass producing the wunderwaffe, it said it contains element 115 which maxis needs to create his super army which led to the rumers of cod5 mp4 which didnt happen but now its more likely there will be a 4th dlc 4 black ops based on the evidence