Strange light things

im not sure if this has been said, or found, because i didnt know exactly what to search for. im thinking it has something to do with the setting the crew free for more than 1 player, as i only know what to do with 1 person

but lying around a few places (usually around water) are these little garden light looking things. when you hold X or Square on them it makes an alien like sound. has this been found? going to different ones creates a different tone.

someone please answer, i may be on to something, or something that everyone knows about... but me

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Really? I did the Easter egg solo and I didn't have to do this step. I thought it may have another use apart from the Easter egg, but only for solo. What I did in the Easter egg is: fuse, generators, sub thingo, vr11 golden rod. Then that was it

Really? I did the Easter egg solo and I didn't have to do this step. I thought it may have another use apart from the Easter egg, but only for solo. What I did in the Easter egg is: fuse, generators, sub thingo, vr11 golden rod. Then that was it

To get the green light to do the last step for the Golden Rod you have to hit the foghorns in a specific order. First one is by the pool down at the bottom of the lighthouse. Second is the foghorn right after you exit the ice slide.. it's on the right side. Third is the one next to the bottom lighthouse door by the 74u and the last is down the ice slide and on the little bit of land with the ledge, it's behind the huge ice rock thing.

Dunno how you managed to do the EE without hitting the foghorns, haha.

They're for the multi, first it's fuse, generators, vodka, dials, radio's, ship controls, foghorns & then VR11 the crawler into the greenlight at the lighthouse but kill him as he gets sucked up by the green light after he turns human, then get the golden rod from the bottom floor of the lighthouse then after you return it you will know what to do theres one more step but it's self explanitory.

your right, you don't need them for solo, what i remember is it goes straight from "blow up generators" to "shoot human with vr-11 so he goes up the beam"

On Multiplayer i have seen Someone able to do the Foghorns with only 1 person i kept telling him 'Hey you can't do the Foghorns without 2 People but he does it anyways and then the Green light is shining down the lighthouse i was Like Wtf and Oh and the same time!

He must of had Stamin-up

Or he accidently glitched it up but, we never finished it anyway we got down before we got to kill the human i think.