Black Ops, Map Pack 3!!! Annihilation!!! Poss 4th Map pack??

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well since this only took little time to release (Not hardly a month) they have allot of time before MW3 comes out so if they make another one it will be around August or October so they have plenty of time seeing how this Map looks awesome (The MP maps and the Zombies map) in such short development time.

All in all Yes and No...

Yes because they want four to get more Money

No because they only had 3 in World at War, and Modern Warfare 3 is coming out very soon.

I hope for a map pack 4, it is plausible, the way they talked about Shangri-La seems to suggest that it won't be the last.

They didn't mention any final plan or answer in the trailer.

Who knows, maybe we could even get a Map Pack 5?

Here is a possible timeline.

June- Annihilation announced and released for Xbox 360.

July- Annihilation released for PS3. It is too late to announce Map Pack 4 as July is almost over by the time it comes out for the PS3.

August- Map Pack 4 is announced and released for Xbox 360.

September- Map Pack 4 is released for the PS3. Map Pack 5 or possibly the Classic Maps could be announced as DLC and released for Xbox

October- Map Pack 5 or Classic Maps is released for the PS3.

November- Modern Warfare 3.

I hope that they are not releasing Map Pack 3 early so they can release the classic maps as Map Pack 4 and spend the rest of the time drumming up hype for MW3.

The last map pack for World at War was at July.

I hope that will not be the case here.

I hope that they are not releasing Map Pack 3 early so they can release the classic maps as Map Pack 4 and spend the rest of the time drumming up hype for MW3.

The last map pack for World at War was at July.

I hope that will not be the case here.

QFT. While I would love to have the classic maps released for download, I would much rather have another new map to add to the collection.