What Is It!

see, i play as a runner and a camper, depends on maps. the only time i really hate on people is when they are obvious boosters, haxxors, and corner campers. i mean seriously. coner camping blows. in real life, you wouldnt have that big of an area to see and hit from around the corner.

i mean, its different for camping when you get the kills in one spot. like me, i can easily rack up ten or twelve kills on zoo super easy. all i do is hide behind the filecabinet on the secont floor near the tram rail. b2 area. only really works for hctdm or tdm, but still. im going to use cover and sit where i wont die by random crap. well, nades are easy deaths. lol.

but when you sit there, 1 and 0, or 5 and 0 and all you did was sit a stupid corner, thats lame. thats bad camping. but if you camp the filecabinet like i do, and pull in a 19 and 5 or better, thats usually respectable, least in my op.

as for the haters, no matter what you do, whether its an awesome killcam, or camping or whatever, people are going to bitch. i mean, i just got done playing a match where this guy was rocking an m60 and a ex mag, runs around the backside of a house on nuketown and hipfires across the map at the car by the red truck. one bullet missed the car and headshot the last enemy. he was given so much grief because he hipfired and got the kill.

EDIT* the guy killed was aiming at him and missed three times when he died. so obviously someone needs to work on aiming, and its not the hipfire guy

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm 13. And I snipe. By now you hate me right. I can tell. What is wrong with us! I've said a huge screw you to CoD multiplayer, and found the predujice is worse on BC2! "Oh my God! Bloody immature sniper. Go back to CoD unskilled noob!" No mate! Your immature! Snipers are a part of gaming! We may not take the objective, but that's not our job twat! We suppress enemys for YOU to take the M-COM! If you can't accept a part of games, then screw you! It's practicly racism. Racists. Kill the racists. Racist. :x

Totally agree mate, im not a solid sniper its not all i do, but your right, snipers are there to "Pick Off" the enemy, not to run into the middle of a battle and snipe :S:S they have to sit back and wait, people get pissed because a sniper can take you out with out you evan knowing they there :D

the only game I played that did involve team work and tactical work was Metal Gear Solid 4, I don't know why but you can be with a group of randoms and you guys become a team, people with assult rifles/shotguns always took point, snipers had the long range kills, people with shields actually helped other people on protecting them. the funny part was that if you were a peson who didn't play tactically, you always lost and got de-moted (for people who never played MGS4, you can be ranked down) I think if I feel like playing Multiplayer, im going to play MGS4, but then theres zombies 8-)

Regards Yellow-card8

I am in favor of using the sniper for what it was designed too BUT camping is annoying. I think that Treyarch, Infinity Ward, etc. need to take out snipers COMPLETELY until it is used properly because when I am playing search in MW2, I don't want the last guy alive trying to trick shot and then gets rocked in the face.

/rant over