Things I have noticed in the call of the dead end cutscene

As george romero is talking, he is sitting in a room with a pin up board to his left and a counter top under that, this combined with the chair he is sitting in leads me to believe he is in one of the rooms you are teleported to in kino der toten. There are also flashes showing der riese, either rebirth island or the basement floor in "five" with the ammount of blood I would guess five. There is also the shillouette of a body laying face up under a light that you might see over a surgical table. On an unrelated and more silly note, in the opening cutscene rooker fires his double barrel shotguns 5 times without reloading when he can only possibly chamber 4 at a time, leading me to believe that he is a wizard.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

in the opening cutscene rooker fires his double barrel shotguns 5 times without reloading when he can only possibly chamber 4 at a time, leading me to believe that he is a wizard.

That is the part that gives you a plus +1. Also great post, i did realize that der riese door when watching the cutscene.

As george romero is talking, he is sitting in a room with a pin up board to his left and a counter top under that, this combined with the chair he is sitting in leads me to believe he is in one of the rooms you are teleported to in kino der toten. There are also flashes showing der riese, either rebirth island or the basement floor in "five" with the ammount of blood I would guess five. There is also the shillouette of a body laying face up under a light that you might see over a surgical table. On an unrelated and more silly note, in the opening cutscene rooker fires his double barrel shotguns 5 times without reloading when he can only possibly chamber 4 at a time, leading me to believe that he is a wizard.

Excellent second post... Welcome to CODZ.

I have only bothered to watch the cutscenes once or twice but missed almost everything you mentioned.

I'll have to have a closer look, maybe there is some spoilers for the next map in there.

Have some [brains]