Can you plz just stop

TheZword

God im getting really tired of ppl still thinking that the ascension easter egg is not finished and that there is a massive easter egg in KDT here are my reasons how there is none left

1.We solved the Cotd easter egg in 2days and the ascension 1 in 3, if so how the fuge havnt we found the rest of it il tell you how ITS FINISHED THERE IS NO MORE!

2.we have atleast found every easter egg in a new map less than 7days (its basically the same as reason 1)

also one more thing, for people defending the easter eggs going “its just a theory” well you know what its a wrong theory

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok dude you need to take a chill pill and start respecting other peoples opinions. If you cant stand other peoples opinions because its not the same as yours then you should really not be on a public forum. This is a place where the community can feel free to state what they think, if you dont like it then get out. Youve really got to be more accepting of other peoples ideas.

I also believe that the EE is over with on Ascension, but I still respect other's opinions that its not. I mean how are they hurting you by putting up some theory. Just choose to ignore the post and you wouldnt have to rant off about it.

Oh and btw, there is no such thing as a wrong theory. Hence why they call it a THEORY and not fact! There may be some really dumb theories out there, but none of them are wrong until proven so.

I believe the Ascension EE is over don't get me wrong, but on an Inside Xbox video Major Nelson was talking with someone from Treyarch( I think, i haven't seen the vid in a long time) about how there are some Easter Eggs that NOBODY has found to this day.And plus, ever heard of having an opinion?

Sorry I don't really want to hurt any ones feel there but....

The way that post was posted conveyed hate and anger, frustration. My head nearly exploded with the rage conveyed in that post.

I'm sorry.....

But then again, it is a text.

So if people want to try to keep doing the ascension egg, who know. Maybe well find so ething

So please don't hate aand be a troll. Ok?

Thank you and have a happier life

And don't stain the forum with the dark side please

Thank you that is all

:D