hades + secret symbols/areas etc

Isn't the Hades the only gun that has some kind of fire element to it on this map? Sorry if there's been topics about this, i don't recall one..

but anyway, has anyone tried shooting things like the weird dagger symbol with it? and other weird things. (lighthouse floor etc)..

I'm sure it wouldn't be as simple as to just shoot it with that, but it could be a step forward???

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

this guy on twitter is interacting with that other account people are saying is fake.. the romerothezombie one, and hes saying use the Hades and shoot something 20 times with it.

everyone is calling fake though.. so i dunno

Yeah I thought that was fake but thought this is a good idea..

I just tried it though and it doesn't work. (Didn't try 20 times though)

Also tried setting zombies on fire in the bottom of the lighthouse in case it somehow melted the ice. Didn't work. Long shot, but was worth a try..

The guy on twitter also say something about finding the 3 symbols on the ice wall around the map, then electrifying them, if I'm reading his posts correctly. Something about giving them a shock. I also didn't catch the post he did about shooting something 20 times. I want to believe this guy is legit!!

The guy on twitter also say something about finding the 3 symbols on the ice wall around the map, then electrifying them, if I'm reading his posts correctly. Something about giving them a shock. I also didn't catch the post he did about shooting something 20 times. I want to believe this guy is legit!!

Smells of poopoo, perhaps its another PTG troll attempt