V-R11 lazarus + all nightmare long

So one day I was listening to all nightmare long and at 3:15 into the video it said "Lazarus" stirs. Then I automatically think of the V-R11. according to the video Lazarus heals all wounds and re-animates the dead. So maybe the V-R11 contains "Lazarus". And what does the V-R11 do?......Exactly. CNoPbL :D

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, after reading over your post again, I do see what you mean. I guess the song is just referring to how the gun turns the undead into humans again. BTW, am I the only one that is disappointed in the gun?

compared to Wonder Waffle DG2, i am dissapoint in any and all other wonder weapons haha

• 2 weeks later...

Lazerous was the dude Jesus brought back from the dead n' stuff. He's been used as a metaphor for the living dead for quiet some time.

I would post sauce, but as Nicolai would say:

"This page has information on it... Someone stupid go post the link!"

Yeah, that's where I got that from Deckchairs. Who knows, perhaps Metallica is secretly trying to tell us that they know a little bit more about zombies than we think? :D

:o the new characters! :P

James Hetfield

Lars Ulrich

Robert Trujillo

Kirk Hammett

And then Cliff Burton as the Boss Zombie!

Yeah, that's where I got that from Deckchairs. Who knows, perhaps Metallica is secretly trying to tell us that they know a little bit more about zombies than we think? :D

:o the new characters! :P

James Hetfield

Lars Ulrich

Robert Trujillo

Kirk Hammett

And then Cliff Burton as the Boss Zombie!

OMG my favorite game plus my favorite band? that would be AMAZING!!! with the COTD characters I was :? but with metallica... :o:o :o