The Characters Arrive AFTER Ascension!

We don't know that the Casimir mechanism can teleport, we know Yuri trapped Gersch in the Aether (spelling) using it but Gersch didn't safely get out of it. If the team teleported from Ascension it was more than likely a Gersch device, as we know that these have teleporter like characteristics.

As for the Casimir mechanism itself we have no idea what it was intended for and what it actually does as none of the radios go into that detail.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Puts tinfoil hat on*

I disagree with a few of the things but agree with others. Richtofen (Presumably intentionally) teleports to 2013 but encounters problems, He sais he has jumped too far, Since ascension is happening at the same time as "Five" (So 1962) they either went to the rocket facility intentionally or by accident, They also got to know Gersch, I think that richtofen went to the facility to acquire the Gersch device so they could teleport to paradise, but because the Gersch device is untested (It was made as a portable teleporter, Something that the germans where trying to create in the NZ storyline) it had "accidently" teleported them too far into the future (2013), I bet Richtofen needed something off of the map/in the lighthouse and he also knew that the cast (Danny, Micheal, Sarah, Robert) would be at that location, So richtofen teleported too far forward, got something from the map (Presumably inside the room) but the teleporter was unable to send them to there intended destination because of all the problems and things (Hence why you have to do the EE, Also the thing may be for teleporting them to paradise or to used to battle sam) ) And now that they can teleport to paradise where the zombies may be controlled (ie the aether) and where sam may be. You know when Sam sais "Come and find me", I bet that the original cast are trying to go to paradise, kill/disable sam, and stop the zombies. Although Richtofen may have something up his sleeve..

*Takes tinfoil hat off*

*Puts tinfoil hat on*

I disagree with a few of the things but agree with others. Richtofen (Presumably intentionally) teleports to 2013 but encounters problems, He sais he has jumped too far, Since ascension is happening at the same time as "Five" (So 1962) they either went to the rocket facility intentionally or by accident, They also got to know Gersch, I think that richtofen went to the facility to acquire the Gersch device so they could teleport to paradise, but because the Gersch device is untested (It was made as a portable teleporter, Something that the germans where trying to create in the NZ storyline) it had "accidently" teleported them too far into the future (2013), I bet Richtofen needed something off of the map/in the lighthouse and he also knew that the cast (Danny, Micheal, Sarah, Robert) would be at that location, So richtofen teleported too far forward, got something from the map (Presumably inside the room) but the teleporter was unable to send them to there intended destination because of all the problems and things (Hence why you have to do the EE, Also the thing may be for teleporting them to paradise or to used to battle sam) ) And now that they can teleport to paradise where the zombies may be controlled (ie the aether) and where sam may be. You know when Sam sais "Come and find me", I bet that the original cast are trying to go to paradise, kill/disable sam, and stop the zombies. Although Richtofen may have something up his sleeve..

*Takes tinfoil hat off*

You lost me when you put your hat on... :?