Zipline?! (/back of lighthouse)

I am trying to find where the box has gone and it appears to be aroudn the back of the lighthouse where there is a little cabin type thing.. (haven't been there yet, and trying to get there). It seems like the only way to get there at the moment is by using the zipline but i can't to go down it..

Am i missing something well obvious or do i have to activate it somehow?

Or.. is there another way around there???

thaaannnkkkkks!

edit- i've just worked out how to use them ;) (jump and x)

EDIT2 - the zip line i wanted isn't a zip line lol it's next to the actual one.

does anyone know how to get round the back of the lighthouse (also there is a radio at the top of it, if it hasn't been spotted)

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

if its behind the lighthouse, you can access the area via the bottom of the lighthouse, you enter a room and has 2 exits,

Cave entrance - takes you outside to a mystery box location, Stamin up and a hidden radio and Stakeout on the wall

Ice cave / Which btw is a 1 way slide - takes you outside to the speed cola, sickle and another hidden radio on a rock

all box locations can be reached without zipline, the zipline in question needs "the set" to be unlocked and usable

ah yeh thanks that's perfect..

what do you mean by the set to be unlocked?

at the top of the lighthouse, theres the zipline, however theres the barricade stop you using it, when i go near it, it comes up something like "Needs Set Unlock"

tbh i thought it might be due to the combination locks in the lighthouse, however i think it might also have to do with the romero Achievement

Quiet on the Set 30g

In Call of the Dead, cut the lights on the Director.

tbh could be anything, but the only thing i do know is the zipline needs to be unlocked before you can use it