Not Ready to Die Lyrics Analysis

So as I posted in another thread, I figured out the lyrics to "Not Ready to Die", and now MrRoflWaffles, MyLittleHellhound and I are analyzing it on Skype as we speak. These are the lyrics as we know, minus one part, and what we think the different parts mean:

Gone! cast away in time

evil yours, now evil mine

["cast away in time" could be a reference to Samantha since she is trapped in the Aether; "evil yours now evil mine" like hammerface said, it sounds almost like an inheritance, either of an infection, or a characteristic of another person]

so I robbed you blind

the voices in my head suggest

a less than peaceful sight

["so I robbed you blind" could possibly be how Edward put Maxis in a teleporter, and now we don't exactly know what has happened to Maxis, but all his hopes of his job were lost because of this, meaning he was robbed; "the voices in my head suggest a less than peaceful sight" this most likely points to Edward and the voices he hears, could be talking about what he did to Maxis or the voices want him to kill Dempsey, Nikolai, and Takeo]

the endless possibilities

controlling 935

[this part could be talking about how after Edward "teleported" Maxis, he could have possibly become the head of group 935 and might have been told by the Illuminati to use it for their own advantage]

(you can't break me!)

crush the fears of yesterday

(You can't save me!)

barriers-our trust will fade

I've stood in the dark, been waiting all this time

While we damn the dead I'm trying to survive

I'm not ready to die!

[trust barriers between Richtofen and Maxis may have caused problems; in general, the last bit could just be about how the original 4 are fighting for their lives]

Damned! watch the masses fall

burn it down, control 'em all

[could be talking about killing the zombies, and if Edward is in charge of 935, he would be in charge of the zombies, or Sam could be their leader if she is the zombies "god", but I'm not sure *as killerrussian suggested, this could also be about how the infection spread to many groups of people, and by burning it down they were controlling the infection by keeping it contained]

(help me)

make the crawl to daddy's little girl

and read the writings on the wall

[hmm, could just be about begging for forgiveness]

While cast into the nothingness

the final curtain call

[possible link to Kino? George Romero since he is a director?]

(you can't break me!)

(you can't save me!)

merry as I trust within

I'm still in the dark, been waiting all this time

I'm not ready to die

[same as before]

through the madness we find

loyalty is no match for power

say goodbye to your life

left to rot in your darkest hour

prayers won't help you now

as long as you're mine!

["through the madness we find loyalty is no match for power" could be about how Richtofen betrayed Maxis and that he'd rather have power than be loyal to Maxis; "say goodbye to your life left to rot in your darkest hour" could possibly be when Edward "teleported" Maxis, or knew that by doing that he'd kill Maxis, leaving him to rot with no help; "prayers won't help you now as long as your mine" we know that no matter what, nothing could help Maxis with his predicament, but the "as long as you mine" part sounds almost like Richtofen has control of him, like Maxis is his pawn]

(you can't break me)

(you can't save me)

merry as I trust within

I'm still in the dark, been waiting all this time

I'll control the world one person at a time

While I damn the dead I'm trying to survive

I'm not ready to die!

[here the chorus changes at the end, "I'll control the world one person at a time" this is the first time ever in zombies (except for the end of the EE) where we hear about Richtofen wanting to control the world]

tKLQbzchFyo

here is a lyric video I made as well for it, but I haven't updated it with the corrections to the lyrics.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

"Gone! cast away in time"

This reminds me of the comic strip from Kino,with all of the different dates appearing. Maybe the 4 heroes as well as a few others are trapped within the time machine? Just my take on it.

This could also explain ascension. Like the time machine dissapeared for a bit and teleported them onto the lander.

I believe with

'damned! watch the masses fall, burn it down, control them all"
that Sam is indeed controlling the zombies at this point (indefinitely) and it pertains to the inevitable outbreak of 115 reaching the masses (populated groups of people) and killing them all. Villages burning to the ground in an attempt to rid the area of 115 and it's infected inhabitants. Control them all however, i'm not so sure about.

"make them crawl to daddy's little girl

and read the writings on the wall"

The lyric uses the word 'them' which is plural, so i doubt it's intended for just one person. I think 'them' either refers to all those who assisted in the creation of the original 115 serum that was injected into the test subjects, or just to all humans in general. Release the outbreak and make the people of world go beg to Samantha for refuge

And when i think of "writings on the walls" I immediatly think of Verruckt. In the room where the Sleight of Hand machine was, there was a lot of writing on the walls in the **** please report this topic, post ****, and on the walls surrounding the machine. If you noticed there were a lot of messed up images on that wall that ended up contributing to the overall progression of the nazi zombie story. There were dates, images, and random scribbles that im sure if decoded say something.

"The final curtain call" This could have something to do with a Zombie Apocolypse which equals Armegeddon. The final curtain call stands for those who are left alive to fight the zombie onslaught

That's all i got though, keep up the good work!

ps- tell me what you think about what i said?

I believe with
'damned! watch the masses fall, burn it down, control them all"
that Sam is indeed controlling the zombies at this point (indefinitely) and it pertains to the inevitable outbreak of 115 reaching the masses (populated groups of people) and killing them all. Villages burning to the ground in an attempt to rid the area of 115 and it's infected inhabitants. Control them all however, i'm not so sure about.

"make them crawl to daddy's little girl

and read the writings on the wall"

The lyric uses the word 'them' which is plural, so i doubt it's intended for just one person. I think 'them' either refers to all those who assisted in the creation of the original 115 serum that was injected into the test subjects, or just to all humans in general. Release the outbreak and make the people of world go beg to Samantha for refuge

And when i think of "writings on the walls" I immediatly think of Verruckt. In the room where the Sleight of Hand machine was, there was a lot of writing on the walls in the **** please report this topic, post ****, and on the walls surrounding the machine. If you noticed there were a lot of messed up images on that wall that ended up contributing to the overall progression of the nazi zombie story. There were dates, images, and random scribbles that im sure if decoded say something.

"The final curtain call" This could have something to do with a Zombie Apocolypse which equals Armegeddon. The final curtain call stands for those who are left alive to fight the zombie onslaught

That's all i got though, keep up the good work!

ps- tell me what you think about what i said?

they might be controlling them by burning the groups of people to keep the disease from spreading, that way it is contained, and I also thought of the Verruckt wall, now I feel like looking back at it and looking at everything that was found

they might be controlling them by burning the groups of people to keep the disease from spreading, that way it is contained, and I also thought of the Verruckt wall, now I feel like looking back at it and looking at everything that was found

I see where you're coming from with that. But if the song was referring to Sams point of view in that same stanza, i don't think it would jump to a random refugee's POV or anyone else who would be saying to 'burn any traces of 115'. I think Control them all would have to be something Sam is saying/commanding.

Tell me what you find in Verruckt! I remember finding a date on the wall to the right of the sleight of hand machine (if you were inside the machine facing out, to the right) and i don't recall what significance it bore, but i remember it was slightly important. And i also remember seeing a picture of a Moon!

I went to Verrüct. I found these written on the wall:

*Living dead C (on illuminati, i used google to translate)( that "C" is moon that you saw and i don't know what it means)

*I'm not talking to you

*1938 24 06 9:21

*Listen, Hear

*GO AWAY,GO AWAY,GO AWAY.

there was lot of more but i didin't get what they mean.