the song "the one" is an omen

ok i was listening to "the one" on my ipod (yes, its on itunes) and heard this line:

"ive been waiting, for someone, to find me, and kill me, to set me free(become part of me)"

please do not respond to this until you have your "oh shit!/aw crap/NO! moment

EDIT:shutting this down post no more on this thread it was stupid to think this

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the song was singing from a ZOMBIES point of view. Same with Der Riese song BEAUTY OF ANNHILATION. In Der Riese the song is in the point of view of the players you play, if u listen to the first few lyrics of the song, they talk about each of the characters POV. as for The One in SHI NO NUMA. its a zombies view, saying how they want to die because of the pain it is to be in a zombies body. and if u dont know already same with KINO DER TOTEN, they show SAM'S POV,

OH ithought it was sam saying "c'mere you and kill me so i can possess you"

or its just her and her necrophilia

HOW is it a zombies point of veiw

become part of me: you dont become part of them

set me free: i can understand that

:facepalm: zombies are just essentially a hive mind system. they all want human flesh. when one person is infected they become a part of the zombie mass, which is honestly just one large monster. and this song explains why the zombies don't kill you/ turn you, it's because they want you to set them free.

• 1 month later...

Its referring to how a zombie infects you. You become apart of the infection mentally as well as physically or something like that, i can see where your coming from.

Really?

Because I remember listening to this on Youtube, on Kevin Sherwood's official page, and there was a comment that said

"Become a part of me." Does that mean the zombies...want to eat you?

KSherwoodOps - I think you're the first person to ever notice that.

So, when the person says become a part of me, it means that the zombies want to eat you.