Vampires

I thought this was a relatively important find and I think it would be overlooked in the official thread, so here. I didn't notice this alone; I read a YouTube comment and it could definitely tell what it was saying.

I think we're going to be up against vampires along with the zombies. Look at the teeth.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

By the sound of things, we are going up against the actors who also have become 'zombified'. If you watch in trailer, there are some zombies that look very human/unlike the other zombies, especially as far as dressing goes..So I think the teeth may be a prop..

Just my opinion

;)

In my opinion the zombies looks a lot like pirates, at least most of them.

look at the dang picture, it is obviously not a vampire.

1st: where is the elongated tooth on the close side of the guys mouth.

2nd: It looks like a lens flare or something in the video/ screenshot, specifically 'cus its not there at any time before or after the pause for roberts name.

i dont wanna be a negative nancy but this vampire shit is ridiculous.

as for zombies that dont look like the regular zombies, the plot of this map is that they were already filming, so the non-zombie zombies are probably actors.

look at the dang picture, it is obviously not a vampire.

1st: where is the elongated tooth on the close side of the guys mouth.

2nd: It looks like a lens flare or something in the video/ screenshot, specifically 'cus its not there at any time before or after the pause for roberts name.

i dont wanna be a negative nancy but this vampire shit is ridiculous.

as for zombies that dont look like the regular zombies, the plot of this map is that they were already filming, so the non-zombie zombies are probably actors.

It's all speculation at this point. I just thought this could be really important, but probably not. They look really pale as well with vampire-y clothing, so it seems possible. I don't personally want vampires, though.

Ya there's no Vampires in this map.

Whoever thinks that this pic proves there's vampires is blind.

Englund is stabbing an actor during his movie shoot, and the actor is dressed like a zombie.

What vampire has blood coming from his hears and small chunk of his skin missing entirely?

Aside from those zombies in the new Priest movie but that's another story.