New Woman character?

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could it possibly be Abigail or Emilia, the ones who Samantha wrote on the walls of Kino Der Toten in the dressing room?

Samantha's full name is Samantha Emilia Abigail (or it might be Samantha Abigail Emilia)

You can tell this because in Kino (I think in the dressig room) on one of the boards is Samantha's full name.

Sorry but those names are her's not other people's.

[brains] though for thinking outside the box!

EDIT: OK so her name is Samantha Emilia Abigail Maxis. Happy now?

EDIT 2: @cheezyweezle: I am a fan of zombies so stfu. Stop trying to start a flame war.

@ermar: here i found this:http://i823.photobucket.com/albums/zz155/kammy2kp/Kino%20Der%20Toten/2010-11-17_23-47-27_912.jpg

Could it possibly be Abigail or Emilia, the ones who Samantha wrote on the walls of Kino Der Toten in the dressing room?

Samantha's full name is Samantha Emilia Abigail (or it might be Samantha Abigail Emilia)

You can tell this because in Kino (I think in the dressig room) on one of the boards is Samantha's full name.

Wouldn't her last name be Maxis?

Wouldn't her last name be Maxis?

It is Maxis. These Douchetards always say that because they are too blind or unreasonable to look past the fact that there may be more. These people are not avid Zombies fans. they come here, speak nonsense, and then wonder why they get flamed when they speak on a subject they know nothing about.

In some cases, i wish carbon didnt get rid of the -1 button. I would have given you one Cheezy. That was extremely arrogant. So what if he forgot about Maxis, he probably gave us all 2 new bits of info. You could have mentioned it in a more civil way

I seem to have the idea stuck in my head that it's a group fleeing from Der Riese after the whole Richtofen incident. So, I think it's either Sam, or Sophia. There are magazinesi a gift shop on the MP map Stadium that have interesting things like a movie magazine that has a picture of a man with a FLAMETHROWER. A weapons magazine that features a new turret design. And a fashion magazine with a nice little caption that states " Ms. Sophia. What makes her run, and why she does it all." coincidences I THINK NOT.

In some cases, i wish carbon didnt get rid of the -1 button. I would have given you one Cheezy. That was extremely arrogant. So what if he forgot about Maxis, he probably gave us all 2 new bits of info. You could have mentioned it in a more civil way

'Twas already discussed like 4-5 months ago, and we passed it as a small Egg but not of much importance. I hate double posts, alright? -10 brains to you.

'Twas already discussed like 4-5 months ago, and we passed it as a small Egg but not of much importance. I hate double posts, alright? -10 brains to you.

Well dude i think you should at least cut them some slack. You shouldn't insult or discourage anyone just for something they didn't know. YOU should be the one losing brains. And Johnson was right, it's very easy to address something like that in a much more polite way.

Well dude i think you should at least cut them some slack. You shouldn't insult or discourage anyone just for something they didn't know. YOU should be the one losing brains. And Johnson was right, it's very easy to address something like that in a much more polite way.

The only person that can tell me what to do here is carbonfibah. So if he says I should stop being how I naturally am then I will change (Unless it is unreasonable/majorly drastic). I can bitch and complain if I want. I was making a point; read it thoroughly and you will see that. :) Have a nice day, and if you are mature then you won't start up anything. That means that you shouldn't reply to this post. I will try and mellow down a little, but I am how I am and you can't change that. I am not flaming, just making a point.