Call of the Dead Info

Spoondolf

Hey everyone. I'm wonding if anybody's gotten any new intel on the new map. It looks pretty sick, but there's not really any intel about it yet except there might be a "death ray" and what we can see easily in the released images.

Just looking for answers. :|

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well i looked at the trailer for map pack 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_Wz3CWYStU&hd=1 and and they showed a 2 second picture of the zombies and it looked like it was a snow type map. with iceicles on the crane and stuff. so it may be in discovery. also it has a lighthouse i saw. its called call of the dead.

Hotel- has elevators

Zoo- a monarail

Stockpile- has garage doors that can be shut

Convoy- not sure, but a good sniper map

I think it is on a boat. if you look closely at the trailer you can see what looks to be a hull. I think it could be a shipyard deal, it would make sense with the lighthouse.

Never really thought about that until you mentioned it. Could definately be a shipyard or dockyard of some sort. I like your thinking my friend!