Why is the name "Call of the Dead" so impossible?

im 100% sure its not call of the dead or any translation of it. Simple fact is, it doesnt really give a name, just an indication onto the fact that there is a zombie map...

This is exactly what I'm thinking.

As of just about EVERY map pack they basically hide all they can from the community about zombies until it's about a week or two prior to it's release, at that. Treyarch wouldn't just flat out tell us the name of the next zombies map, otherwise it completely gives it away.

Do I completely disagree it could but some variation of "Call of the dead", sure, after translation of several previous maps, it's possible. However, I also think that "Call of the Dead" is a little bland at this point in zombies to be the name of the map.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Call of the dead in german translates to Afruf der toten. that might be wat they call it because it matches the other names.

You're an idiot. Take a microwave, turn it on High, shove your head in it.

...Cmon why you have to be so mean?

But anyway i think its going to be called Call of the dead!

End of story.

The name really doesn't matter the gameplay and story does.

BYE BYE!!

i think its gonna be called oh "shit here come loads of zombies", translation please.... :)

english- shit here come loads of zombies

german- Scheibe kommen werden viele Zombies.

v3rhQc666Sg

:facepalm::lol: If it is another Russian map, it would be called "Vyzova Mertvyh", or "Derʹmo Syuda Prihodyat Nagruzki Zombi", lol.