The Egg... Is it that bad?

Robash

All I here is people slating and bitching about how the egg is an "anticlimax" and its crap like that hide and seek bull!

Hide and seek was a let down... Epic let down

But, I do feel that 4players getting 4 death machines for 90seconds is pretty good! Yeah it takes organization and some time to get the machines but.. It still pretty good if ya do it with ingame without a crawler!...

The first few nodes are easy so get them done early, then wait till your ammo is getting low... Stand on the pressure pad and slay until bomb goes off killing the remainers = easy level complete! Then pap your guns( you know you shouldn't upgrade till your ammo empty!!)

Then continue your slay, after few more rounds ride them landers! Doing this mid level will help ya kill the filthy Russians with the landers..

Then the nodes are ready for ya... Keep that peaked till you need it!

We usually wait till after monkeys level30+ when ammo is an issue again!... Get to the position start of level/ mid level... Throw ya gersch, which will kill the zombags whilst ya earn ya death machines, then you fly threw that wave, easy level complete!

So yeah, my point is don't slate the egg! You can use it to get past 3 waves of your choice, If you do it all at once with a crawler and run around shooting the moon and shit for 90seconds then yeah it's shit! Do it mid levels and it much more fun and actually helps!

Accept the egg is over, and it's pretty good!!

/

What do you guys actually want as a reward??

Grim reapers till you die?

A chopper gunner each?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic