What we should do with MW2

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think you should completely flame a whole group just for liking a game.

Black Ops and MW2 both have ups and downs. As for MW2, it had a great campaign. Black Ops has zombies. MW2 has glitchers. Black Ops has perverts and annoying stoners making emblems.

Not everyone who likes MW2 jizzes when they get a 360 kill. In fact, I probably can't even get a 360 kill playing on sensitivity 5(OH HURR DURR YOU SUK AT DEE KALL UF DOOTY).

The point is, people like games other people don't.

I'm not going to say it's wrong to have an opinion, but if the opinion is too strong of one and posted in a community that doesn't take kindly to flamers, we don't like it.

Regards, Eagle.

Black Ops and MW2 both have ups and downs. As for MW2, it had a great campaign. Black Ops has zombies. MW2 has glitchers. Black Ops has perverts and annoying stoners making emblems.

Not everyone who likes MW2 jizzes when they get a 360 kill. In fact, I probably can't even get a 360 kill playing on sensitivity 5(OH HURR DURR YOU SUK AT DEE KALL UF DOOTY).

I'm not going to say it's wrong to have an opinion, but if the opinion is too strong of one and posted in a community that doesn't take kindly to flamers, we don't like it.

Regards, Eagle.

I agree with your points, but I have one ting to add: Black Ops had one damn good campaign too :D

The Panda's out...

Regards, Eagle.

thats not what I expected in a reaction, I expected someone get pissed cause its there favorite game and im talking about doing this to it to make them go bonkers!

yeah it was just to piss people off.