Gamesharing classic maps

People who wants somebody to gameshare classic maps are no better than beggars! On the classic map's forums about 50% of posts are asking people to gameshare them the maps. If you wanted the maps you should have bought the hardened or prestige edition of Black Ops! But probably you couldn't afford the hardened or prestige so you have to beg for them.

Sorry for my mini-rant but this is true.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I didnt buy the hardened ed as I have all maps for WaW. I am unwilling to pay for something I already paid for. I was close to buying it but never. I did post asking to get them but gave up. Anyone wanting them, play do it for £50 new. Trade in BO. Put the money towards the hardened edition. porb work out around £35. Even better get a mate to go halfers then go gameshare it between the two of yous. Waw maps for £17.50.

Man up

I didnt buy the hardened ed as I have all maps for WaW. I am unwilling to pay for something I already paid for. I was close to buying it but never. I did post asking to get them but gave up. Anyone wanting them, play do it for £50 new. Trade in BO. Put the money towards the hardened edition. porb work out around £35. Even better get a mate to go halfers then go gameshare it between the two of yous. Waw maps for £17.50.

Man up

Yeah I've got all the maps on WaW but I still bought the maps just in case my mates bought it and also so I could kill zombies on classic maps with Cold War weapons.

Non of my mates got the hardened edition :/

• 4 weeks later...

People who wants somebody to gameshare classic maps are no better than beggars! On the classic map's forums about 50% of posts are asking people to gameshare them the maps. If you wanted the maps you should have bought the hardened or prestige edition of Black Ops! But probably you couldn't afford the hardened or prestige so you have to beg for them.

Sorry for my mini-rant but this is true.

i already have the maps on 360. on the other thread i made i was asking if someone would share them from their PS3. i guess that makes me a beggar or something.

I did game share with my freinds becuase the maps for waw and mw2 didnt cost that much

However someone I dont know asks i wont do it becuase you could go into my account and take my credit card details and since im a PS+ member I would like to keep my exclusives (like the KZ3 map pack which i get for free *smug face*) to myself.

Beggers :facepalm: