Crawlers Disappear And Turn Into Zombies With Legs.

I was playing lastnite and we made a crawler (to do the obvious) but after say 5mins the crawler disappeared and a zombie started chasing us.

This happened a few times throughout our game which resulted in some of us getting downed. Very Annoying!!

I also noticed that when we were trying to make a crawler in the later levels 20+ we found it very hard, we must of threw about 10 grenades at least which blew up right at his legs but he still kept on chasing us.

Is any one else experienced this.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was playing lastnite and we made a crawler (to do the obvious) but after say 5mins the crawler disappeared and a zombie started chasing us.

This happened a few times throughout our game which resulted in some of us getting downed. Very Annoying!!

I also noticed that when we were trying to make a crawler in the later levels 20+ we found it very hard, we must of threw about 10 grenades at least which blew up right at his legs but he still kept on chasing us.

Is any one else experienced this.

Yeah mate. Think it has been added to keep us on our toes. Happens every game to me. Nothing more annoying than rolling up a fat one and hearing windows getting breached close by. HERE COMES A RUNNER.

I always thought this was to prevent crawlers from bleeding out. It's extremely obnoxious when they bleed out, and I have never seen one bleed out yet on Ascension. My impression was that when the zombie would normally bleed out, it instead turns into a full zombie again.

BTW the guy who said that they won't reform as full zombies is mistaken. I know this because I ran to knife the last crawler once, and it died before I managed to actually get the knife. Then I looked up and a new guy was in the window.

Lol ive seen one bleed out in ascension cause its one of my most memorable zombies moments, my friends paul and josh were there and josh went afc to do something and paul and i were watching the crawler on round 20 or rather and suddenly it falls over dead, paul is awe struck and his best qoute ever "Is it playing dead" as he repeatedly walks over it, we then see JOSH needs to be revived and we were like What just happend! and we saw a runner coming at us... so we make that a crawler and josh comes back like wtf happened to my perks, so he goes and reperks since we were all doin good on points... pretty funny game that day =D

One last thing i think when you lighten the mood of zombies instead of being all hardcore about it you do better, instead of someone yelling in their mic to GET TO THE LANDAAAAAA