Kino Der Toten Tapes/Tape Recorder

There may be a few threads on this subject but it is bothering me so much i want to know how many of these tapes are there? I know there is the one in the chandler, and i know the other one is in the alleyway through the fence at the building under the railing on the building. Ive heard rumors of a third one is this true?

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah i know all of this, but what is the point of trey arc putting this stuff in here. Its really bothering me, Ive heard rumors of a ladder falling down in the theater behind the teleporter. Ive heard a bunch of crap but nothing i do causes any of this to happen. I want to know if there is a Third radio or have i been wasting the last 2 hours trying to find it?

Yeah i know all of this, but what is the point of trey arc putting this stuff in here. Its really bothering me, Ive heard rumors of a ladder falling down in the theater behind the teleporter. Ive heard a bunch of crap but nothing i do causes any of this to happen. I want to know if there is a Third radio or have i been wasting the last 2 hours trying to find it?

You're not wasting time. There is a third one. why would they go from sets of 3 to a pair of 2? Its there somewhere my guess is somewhere in the lobby to dressing room.

You're not wasting time. There is a third one. why would they go from sets of 3 to a pair of 2? Its there somewhere my guess is somewhere in the lobby to dressing room.

I would believe this because this is the only side of the map that has nothing in it. If i had a usb thumb drive, i would get the no clip mod for offline zombies only and search around the entire map for hours till i found it but i don't have a usb thumb drive and I'm to cheep to buy one.

Second thing is what comes in sets of threes? There is only 4 Video tapes not three? This is the first zombie game I've played tho and its addicting as heck.

Would you like to come search with me on xbox live today? Messages/add me on xbl : opticomfgwtf

Its really bothering me, Ive heard rumors of a ladder falling down in the theater behind the teleporter.

Yes it was a rumor made up it was de-bunked on some youtube videos, the ladder is bolted onto the fall so it wont fall down and you cant stand on the rail at the top of the ladder beacuse you just fall through it.

Think about this. If there was a ladder in zombies couldn't you just chill halfway up the ladder and not get hit? I'm pretty sure the zombies wouldn't CLIMB the ladder because they can fly (if you've played ascension you know what i mean).

Yeah i haven't played it, and i don't really have the money to waste on it either so i guess ill just have to find out?

I'm not sure if this is a coincidence or not, but 6 seems to be the magic number.

If I'm correct, there were 6 or 7 radios in Der Riese, and 6 radios in Ascension. Now, I wouldn't doubt that by now someone would have stumbled across a third radio if one does exist, but be between the film reels and the two radios, that only makes 5 in total...

I'm not sure if this is a coincidence or not, but 6 seems to be the magic number.

If I'm correct, there were 6 or 7 radios in Der Riese, and 6 radios in Ascension. Now, I wouldn't doubt that by now someone would have stumbled across a third radio if one does exist, but be between the film reels and the two radios, that only makes 5 in total...

Thats what im saying there has to be a third, "beware of the 6"

will do...and i assume you're convinced there is one as well? otherwise looking would be a moot point lol.

Ive went as so far as to "Mod" My "Friends" xbox so i have no clip when i go to his house and play "his" xbox. Only offline tho because i hate glitches!!! Unless its a harmless funny glitch.