Character Collision!

I think for a future zombie map they should have J.F.K., Macnamara, Dempsey and Takeo as the characters. Then perhaps for the map after that have Richtofen, Nikolai, Nixon and Castro. It could easily be explained in the story because their MDT's could have glitched when the characters on Five and the main characters on another map used them at the same time.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

theres a problem..... no one likes mac or take it should be JFK, Nixon, Nikolai, and Richtofen.......would be soooo gooood

First of all, thats your opinion, there are many people who like Mac and Takeo, infact, Takeo is growing on me as a character.

Second, if they did have a map that had only four of the characters out of the eight, it would probably be Dempsy, JFK (Because they're American), Richtoffen (Becaus of his importance to the story), and Castro (Because you need someone to rival JFK and befriend Richtoffen).

Third, I would much rather prefer a MASSIVE map with all for characters than a normal map with an awkward group of characters. :)

How about the marines no one cared about from NDU and Veructk, eh? Since they can teleport back in time, maybe in the next map there could be a teleporter that sends you to a random map, it's a stupid idea, yes, but it would fun.

actually its not a stupid idea it sounds pretty fun. :D

How about the marines no one cared about from NDU and Veructk, eh? Since they can teleport back in time, maybe in the next map there could be a teleporter that sends you to a random map, it's a stupid idea, yes, but it would fun.

actually its not a stupid idea it sounds pretty fun. :D

I'm really going to have to agree, also it would be awsome if there were more than just the 8 characters (not inc. NDU) so ur not alone on the random map. Like plenty of people in 1 big mixed up game =]

I'd play it