Create a perk!

Create a perk-a-cola you would like to see in future map packs! Pictures would be cool aswell. ;)

I made these pics in MS paint so don't judge me. :P

Switch~Swap Soda: Switch weapons faster, pull out equipment/special grenades faster. 2000 points.

Grenadier Gulp!: Allows you to switch primary grenade for another special grenade. 1000 points.

Carbonated Gassy Drink: (If Nova6 crawlers return) Immunity to Nova gas or monkey's jumpy-explotioin things, and walk through traps taking no damage and unphased. 1500 points.

What are your ideas to propose? :)

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tangled Web Soda-

Whenever you throw a grenade, it's a semtex, but that's not the fun part. When it explodes, everyone and everything next to the zombie gets trapped. Including you, but, there's a bright side to being in a tangled web, you will not able to be hurt, and the zombies will ignore you, saving you some time in a horde situation. The won't just stop right where they were, they'll actually flee away. Maybe if there's two people, one can follow the fleeing zombies to an easter egg hint, I don't know, just an idea.

Cool perk pictures. They look legit lol.

Here are my ideas.

Perk-a-holic

cost: 3000

description: when you are downed with perk-a-holic active, upon revival you will gain one random perk. Cannot be used if you have perk saver.

If perk saver is the random perk obtained, then you will keep the next perk you buy upon getting downed.

(In solo, if Quick Revive is obtained, it will count towards the three limit use cap)

perk saver

cost: 2000

description: when you are downed with perk saver active, you will keep the last perk you bought. Cannot be used if you have perk-a-holic.

(In solo, if used to save Quick Revive, that will count towards the three limit use cap on QR)

death be gone(lol)

cost:1500

description: bleed out time is doubled

Monster ( I had too XD)

Cost: 4000= 2000

Description: This can only be givin to ONE teammate choose wisely! You will gain immunity from all Damaging attacks but it's only for Three rounds after that the perk will go away and your screen will go red! signalling that if you get hit( think of it like a hangover) you one time you will go down( red screen last for only 10-15 seconds then goes back to normal), once you lose the perk you will gain 2000 points in return.

It's an idea.