We kill Sam....

ZombiesFTW!

ok AFTER U GET THE DEATH MACHINE u can hear sam say "come find me". i think that we have to go and find her maybe kill her or help her. or she is just saying that cause she likes playing hide and seek in der reise. but pple dont have a clue what to do next. when you go to the tedys theres a noise which is like the noise u hear in shi no numa by the element 115 rock. we were looking around and we could hear that noise by 1 of the dolls. maybe theres more to the dolls than we think. i also think that the dolls could be sams toys.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok so first is that sound like a howling sound?

Because if it is it's just because the easter egg is just next to it...

Second about that whole "find Samatha" theory I was about to post this on the other topic "Sam's message" but oh well: people say, and i can prove this since I'm on the PS3 that first just next to the MAIN lander there is like this target-light-thingy and that they have somethign to do with Sam/that you can see her face in it... And that on the moon there is indeed a paw print, wich can be linked to Sam... there is a topic on that called "Paw print" I also posted a few theories there.

ok AFTER U GET THE DEATH MACHINE u can hear sam say "come find me". i think that we have to go and find her maybe kill her or help her. or she is just saying that cause she likes playing hide and seek in der reise. but pple dont have a clue what to do next. when you go to the tedys theres a noise which is like the noise u hear in shi no numa by the element 115 rock. we were looking around and we could hear that noise by 1 of the dolls. maybe theres more to the dolls than we think. i also think that the dolls could be sams toys.

Hey somebody made a post about this yesterday you need to stop making posts about topics that other people have made :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm:

:facepalm: That's The Noise For The Music Easter Egg.

I saw someone make a post about this before...

The reason it didnt become something amazing.. is because no one wanted to take there time anymore to flame people for bs comments ^_^

I have done this multiple times now and still dont hear anything saying, "Come find me"

*cough*

STOP TAKING DRUGS WHILE PLAYING!!...

Do them before so your settled into it mid game..

Hahaha..

PS: In no way do I condone the use of drugs, ... well condone them for other people...

Hey somebody made a post about this yesterday you need to stop making posts about topics that other people have made :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

yeah but serch doesnt work anymore [brains]