8feet's idea (Update 1) why make models for Birds & Chickens

8feet

Hey Guys! Its been a looong time since my last post in the Zombie community and I kind of missed it. Well I'm currently new here in this forum but I've been in the community for 2 years now, the login system back in COD's forum is messed up so I'm forced to restart here instead Lolz;D! Anyway let's make another topic of zombie badassery Ja!? God Bless to all, AGAIN!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Black Bird Round (Special Zombie Round Idea):

Comment:

If you don't know what I'm trying to say check this video out to understand the situation...

Call of Duty Black Ops: First Strike "Berlin Wall" Trailer Video

Ok just think about it everyone. Why would Trayarch take their time to make a model of Birds just for a trailer? The birds in Multiplayer are Sprites, 2D picture based animation. which means the Bird models are freshly made, brand new! Could this be a hint that death is now in the sky right above us? What danger could they do...Trayarch what are you planning!? GENIUS behind closed doors!!!

Idea:

Defend the 4 GENERATORS!!! This flying menace will attempt to land on the power cables & cut it off w/ their claws. If you failed. All generators will malfunction & shutting down the power rendering traps useless, teleporters & landers won't respond, perks temporary has no effect, and your screen will go Black and White AGAIN! Players can ONLY bring power back in "Normal Zombie Rounds" by repairing all 4 generators at each ends of the map. to repair the cables for the generators players has to pay $250 for brand new cables for each generators making a total of $1000 for repairs. And when that's done players has to once again flip the main power switch to finish up the repair and power will then be available once more. If no generators we damaged/destroyed... players will gain a "Max Ammo", "Random Perk", "Fire Sale", & a "Bonfire Sale". if any of the generators was damaged/ destroyed...then players will only get a "Max Ammo."

NOTE: the number of generator/s available to defend & repair depends on which doors are open. If the door for that generator is still locked then the birds will NOT go & destroy that generator. BUT if there is NO doors open for any generators the "Black Bird Round" won't start at all. But there's a catch. You see the generators are ALSO located in the same important areas that you get perks, weapons, & the new randomly respawned area where the Pandora Box is at! You decide what to do.

Quote:

Dempsey - "Dammit!!! Black Birds right above us! This is JUST great. now we have to turn on the power all over again, Again, and AF*******GAIN!!!"

Nikolai - "You may have cut of the power little ptitsa!? But I challenged you who's balls are BIGGER!"

Takeo - "Possessed demon birds which takes away our power!? This is an outrage!"

Richthofen - "Samantha!!! when did you start playing with...BIRDIES?"

Chicken Nesting Box (Equipment Idea):

Comment:

This is just RANDOM okay! well yes I love chickens! But I liked them more thanks to Dead Ops Lolz;D!

so let's just cut to the chase in how this works!

Idea:

cost $950 in the Pandora box. Contains a box w/ a unusual chicken that fires explosive EGGS! Replaces the Claymore, if you have some. Can carry up too 2 Chickens and can ONLY resupply from "Max Ammo" & "Amm-O-Matic." If players purchases the Claymore off the wall the chicken box will be replaced with normal claymores. As soon a zombie approaches the box. The chicken will pop out of the box going upwards, similar to the Bouncing Betty, and will stay mid-air for about 5 seconds while firing explosive eggs. NO SPLASH DAMAGE to Players.

Quote:

Nikolai - "I heard about flying chickens. But chickens who fires explosive Omelets!? I'm drunk!"

Matryoshka Doll grenades (Idea Suggestion):

Comment:

I believe everyone wonders why the 2 new special grenades compete each other for the second projectile slot. Why not Have both? There's No problem with having both, doesn't actually unbalances the game in higher rounds. But it Trayarch still thinks that this is unfair in a way then let me give some suggestion for "Balancing Issues!" Lolz;D!!!

Idea:

cost $950 in the pandora's box. Replaces the Primary Projectile Slot Frag Grenades w/ Matryoshka Doll grenades. But FOR balancing issues, players CAN ONLY get another supply of this special grenades from ONLY "Max Ammo", "Round Shift", & "Amm-o-Matic." If players purchases the Frag Grenades off the wall it will replace the Matryoshka Doll grenades w/ the normal Frag Grenades!

So keep this in mind. If you want to have a more destructive set of projectiles, it'll cost you limited supply of Matryoshka Doll grenades. But if you want a set of projectiles that will help you with earning more points though a barrage of grenades. Then go w/ Frag Grenades! Your choice!

Quote:

Dempsey - "No monkey eh? I kind of miss the little guy..."

Featherlight (Perk Idea):

By: bazzainver

Comment:

Well we already have a mobility perk and that's the "Stamin-up." But that's for SPRINTING.

And this perk is similar to the "Lightweight Perk" in MP. Makes you feel lighter by WALKING in a quicker pace! So let's give this a shot eh? but add a little spice on the way.

Idea:

cost $1750/$2000 on a Perk-A-Cola. This perk will enable you to walk in a quicker pace, Not Sprinting. Faster ADS. Prepares your grenades w/ more speed. And switching to your other arsenals faster.

Quote:

Nixon - "If only people have a lighter peace of mind. I could get their votes."

Blitzkrieg (Power Up Idea):

Comment:

Their here! Their there! Their EVERYWHERE! Where should we go! What should we do?!

Their to many and to fast! If we are going down then let's do this...GERMAN Style!

Idea:

If your lucky, a Power Up eventually drops from fallen corpses. And if a "Lightning" symbol appears.

Then its time for a breather! As soon as any player picks up the power up. ALL Zombies will suddenly slow down! Giving you the choice to run for your lives or BEAT THE S*** out of them up to 30 seconds trapped in time!

Quote:

Samantha (demonic voice) - "BLIIIIIIIIIIIIIITZKRIEEEEEEEEEEEEG!!!"

Dr. Richthofen - "THE VOICE is too Erotic! NEIN!!! I got a BONER!!!"

Amm-O-Matic (Idea solution):

Comment:

Everyone knows the reason why our dear rejected idea never was given a chance to show its potential. Max Ammo all the time means, easy rounds, no challenge, camping on its location all the time means taking away the suspense ya? Well I never want such a wonderful idea go to waste. So instead of digging its grave why not give it a limit instead? Here's my Idea for it and hope Trayarch sees this to give this baby a second chance.

Idea:

Points needed to purchase Max Ammo to SELF ONLY cost $5000. As soon as a player purchases it. The machine will be disabled for that round and disappears on that location. As the next round starts the machine will RANDOMLY reappear on another location. This prevents players from camping all the time near the machine and balances the idea itself.

Quote:

JFK - "A limited supply of ammunition will lead NOT to glory, but to disaster! In other words...I NEED AMMO!"

The Reanimator (Wonder weapon idea):

Comment:

Want to turn the tides of the outbreak against itself? Then I hope this thing comes to play!

Idea:

ONLY in the Pandora Box, costs $950...A new wonder weapon that turns the undead against its own DEAD! Any zombie that gets hit by its energy, after being killed in anyways, will be reanimated again and will fight on your side! But for balancing issues a limit time of lifespan, 30 seconds, will be present to the zombie under the effect of the "Reanimator" to avoid over populating the place.

Damage: Normal

Ammo Clip: 10

Extra Ammo: 100

Effect: Splash Effect that turns the undead to your side when killed.

Quote:

Dr. Richthofen - "yes! Yes! YEEES! Finally! My pretties! OBEYS THE DOCTOR!!! now slap each other's faces! JOOOOOOOOOOOOY!!!!"

Gas Mask (Objective Idea):

Comment:

We know the objective of zombies all the time. Turn On the power, We need power, Black & White sights if we have no power. How about we add a NEW objective to the game eh?

Idea:

IF THE NEW Map will feature NOVA Gasses in certain areas. Then the only way for the players to go to Point A to Point C safely w/o choking to death on Point B's NOVA Gasses. Players will need a mask...A Gas Mask that is! So this will make the players purchase Gas Mask for only $100 that will protect them from point B's deadly clouds of Nova. But here's a catch! Remember Black Ops's Mission? You can regenerate your life, But if your Gas Mask breaks. Your DEAD! so in other words players need to purchase a $100 Gas Mask to be able to move to other parts of the map.

Don't worry you won't be killed in a instant as soon as your exposed to the gas, like die every time your revived ya? You will slowly get damage enough for you NOT to reach to the other safe zones but enough for you to run back to the previous safe zone to purchase another gas mask.

AND IF the Nova Gas Crawlers makes a return. This Gas Mask will also counter their unclean smelly bodies!

Gas Mask Durability: Up too 10 Hits

Located on ALL Safe Zones and in the middle of ALL NOVA Zones

Quote:

Takeo - "Who's this 8feet!? Even despicable our situation is now! You still bring dishonor to us! I HATE YOU! I KILL YOU! BANZAI!!!"

Transportation Platform (3 way emergency escape Idea):

Comment:

Oh look a teleporter--gha! so 1945's Oh look a Lunar Lander! bleh! its the same as the teleporter sends you to the same location every time. I just wish we are FREE to decide WHICH destination WE want the machine goes.

Idea:

Imagine a moving square platform with 3 (Three) buttons on the front and the rear sides.

And each of those buttons affects which destination you'll head to! There will be four stations, including the starting point, the moving platform can go to. Just hit which button you like and this time! Your the operator!

Quote:

Dempsey - "All a board to the TANK Express! URAAA!!!"

Renegade Vodka (Perk Idea):

Comment:

Wanna bring more pain to this brainless freakbags? Then MAN yourself UP with an extra firepower!

Idea:

Cost $3500 currently one of the most expensive perks to date. The strong taste of Chemically Experimental Vodka increases your upper body endurance. Enables you to carry an extra weapon!

Automatically receives another pistol to your arsenal.

WARNING:

This perk is for "VETERANS ONLY" because if you were downed. You'll lose your extra weapon and will restart with another pistol when you drink again! causes you to go RAGE QUIT! BEWARE!!!

Controls:

Primary Weapon = Tap [PS3 -Triangle] button to swap w/ Secondary Weapon, Hold [PS3 -Triangle] button to swap w/ Extra Weapon

Secondary Weapon = Tap [PS3 -Triangle] button to swap w/ Primary Weapon, Hold [PS3 -Triangle] button to swap w/ Extra Weapon

Extra Weapon = Tap [PS3 -Triangle] button to swap w/ Primary Weapon, Hold [PS3 -Triangle] button to swap w/ Secondary Weapon

Quotes:

Nikolai - "SON OF B****! THIS IS VOOOOODKAAAAA!!!" *Kicks zombie into fire pit*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway that's what comes in mind for now Lolz;D! I hope some of this will be realized by Trayarch Lolz;D!!! God Bless to ALL!!!

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome Ideas!

Would Love to see these go on! You are pro bro!

I have some ideas for Perks.......

Lightweight Perk

Move Speed Mod: 1.5x

Cost: 4000

Handy for those times when your friends dead, has good guns and needs reviving, but a hoard of zombies are chasing you. Would help you get to friend faster. Would also make lapping easier.

Hardline / Sale Perk

Cost Reduction: 1000 points less for Pack-A-Punch, 250 pts for Guns Below 1000 pts, 500 for below 2000 pts, 750 pts for Bowie Knife. 250 for Random Weapon Box. 500 pts off Quick Revive, 750 off Double Tap, 750 off Juggernog and 1000 of Speed Cola.

Cost: 3500

Got Crap Guns, and Lots of Money to blow? The Hardline / Sale Perk can be a helpful perk. Buy it, and Random Weapon Box costs 700, Pack a Punch costs 4000, and guns of the wall are cheaper. Perks are also cheaper. Helpful when you need to Pack-A-Punch later on in the game and want so save some money for Perks and so on.

Nova Gas Mask Perk

Effect: Stops Blinding from Nova Gas Zombies.

Cost: 2000

Ever killed one of those stupid Nova Gas zombies, exploded in front of you, blinded you and made you die in the process? Well, this could stop blinding, and slightly reduce the damage done when the Nova Gas Zombies explode.

Thats it for the Perks, But i have an awesome idea for a Attachment Box instead of Buying them off the wall.

The Attachment Box

What it Is: A small box in a different room from the random weapon box.

Cost: 750

So you walk up to the "Attachment Box" and buy it. The same tune as the random weapon box. It will flash random Attachments and will give you an attachment. E.g: I am holding an MP5K, and I buy an attachment from the Attachment Box. It flashes, and flashes, and a row of bullets show up, looking what looks like a Death Machine. This is the rapid fire attachment and I put it onto my gun. I can now fire faster. If i bought double tap, it would fire even FASTER!

Thats all i have got for now, thanks, and tell me what you think.

Update 0

Chicken Nesting Box (Equipment Idea):

Comment:

This is just RANDOM okay! well yes I love chickens! But I liked them more thanks to Dead Ops Lolz;D!

so let's just cut to the chase in how this works!

Idea:

cost $950 in the Pandora box. Contains a box w/ a unusual chicken that fires explosive EGGS! Replaces the Claymore, if you have some. Can carry up too 2 Chickens and can ONLY resupply from "Max Ammo" & "Amm-O-Matic." If players purchases the Claymore off the wall the chicken box will be replaced with normal claymores. As soon a zombie approaches the box. The chicken will pop out of the box going upwards, similar to the Bouncing Betty, and will stay mid-air for about 5 seconds while firing explosive eggs. NO SPLASH DAMAGE to Players.

Quote:

Nikolai - "I heard about flying chickens. But chickens who fires explosive Omelets!? I'm drunk!"

Matryoshka Doll grenades (Idea Suggestion):

Comment:

I believe everyone wonders why the 2 new special grenades compete each other for the second projectile slot. Why not Have both? There's No problem with having both, doesn't actually unbalances the game in higher rounds. But it Trayarch still thinks that this is unfair in a way then let me give some suggestion for "Balancing Issues!" Lolz;D!!!

Idea:

cost $950 in the pandora's box. Replaces the Primary Projectile Slot Frag Grenades w/ Matryoshka Doll grenades. But FOR balancing issues, players CAN ONLY get another supply of this special grenades from ONLY "Max Ammo", "Round Shift", & "Amm-o-Matic." If players purchases the Frag Grenades off the wall it will replace the Matryoshka Doll grenades w/ the normal Frag Grenades!

So keep this in mind. If you want to have a more destructive set of projectiles, it'll cost you limited supply of Matryoshka Doll grenades. But if you want a set of projectiles that will help you with earning more points though a barrage of grenades. Then go w/ Frag Grenades! Your choice!

Quote:

Dempsey - "No monkey eh? I kind of miss the little guy..."

Featherlight (Perk Idea):

By: bazzainver

Comment:

Well we already have a mobility perk and that's the "Stamin-up." But that's for SPRINTING.

And this perk is similar to the "Lightweight Perk" in MP. Makes you feel lighter by WALKING in a quicker pace! So let's give this a shot eh? but add a little spice on the way.

Idea:

cost $1750/$2000 on a Perk-A-Cola. This perk will enable you to walk in a quicker pace, Not Sprinting. Faster ADS. Prepares your grenades w/ more speed. And switching to your other arsenals faster.

Quote:

Nixon - "If only people have a lighter peace of mind. I could get their votes."

• 2 weeks later...

Black Bird Round (Special Zombie Round Idea):

Comment:

If you don't know what I'm trying to say check this video out to understand the situation...

Call of Duty Black Ops: First Strike "Berlin Wall" Trailer Video

Ok just think about it everyone. Why would Trayarch take their time to make a model of Birds just for a trailer? The birds in Multiplayer are Sprites, 2D picture based animation. which means the Bird models are freshly made, brand new! Could this be a hint that death is now in the sky right above us? What danger could they do...Trayarch what are you planning!? GENIUS behind closed doors!!!

Idea:

Defend the 4 GENERATORS!!! This flying menace will attempt to land on the power cables & cut it off w/ their claws. If you failed. All generators will malfunction & shutting down the power rendering traps useless, teleporters & landers won't respond, perks temporary has no effect, and your screen will go Black and White AGAIN! Players can ONLY bring power back in "Normal Zombie Rounds" by repairing all 4 generators at each ends of the map. to repair the cables for the generators players has to pay $250 for brand new cables for each generators making a total of $1000 for repairs. And when that's done players has to once again flip the main power switch to finish up the repair and power will then be available once more. If no generators we damaged/destroyed... players will gain a "Max Ammo", "Random Perk", "Fire Sale", & a "Bonfire Sale". if any of the generators was damaged/ destroyed...then players will only get a "Max Ammo."

NOTE: the number of generator/s available to defend & repair depends on which doors are open. If the door for that generator is still locked then the birds will NOT go & destroy that generator. BUT if there is NO doors open for any generators the "Black Bird Round" won't start at all. But there's a catch. You see the generators are ALSO located in the same important areas that you get perks, weapons, & the new randomly respawned area where the Pandora Box is at! You decide what to do.

Quote:

Dempsey - "Dammit!!! Black Birds right above us! This is JUST great. now we have to turn on the power all over again, Again, and AF*******GAIN!!!"

Nikolai - "You may have cut of the power little ptitsa!? But I challenged you who's balls are BIGGER!"

Takeo - "Possessed demon birds which takes away our power!? This is an outrage!"

Richthofen - "Samantha!!! when did you start playing with...BIRDIES?"

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, Bazza's Back!

And he's got some hot ideas on his tail!

Super Protection

A help for those nasty Black Bird Rounds. Covers one of the generators with a strong, titanium metal that can't be destroyed. But, If you decide to buy the perk, then you cant get any of the pickups except for Max Ammo and Fire Sale.

Cost: 1500

Quote:

Nikolai: Just what I need. Protection, Guns, BUT STILL NO VODKA!

Dempsey: Thats gonna help me send those birds creepin right back to their nests!

• 2 weeks later...