all the characters have lost there minds

ZombiesFTW!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

ok so richtofen has changed his suit from nazi to some lab outfit or whatever it is. why? is it because he is in trouble with someone. dempsey says something about rictofen, "i remember him from shi no numa". has dempsey lost his memory.

First off, how does Richtofen changing his uniform have anything to do with him being in trouble with someone?

And yes, Dempsey, Nikolai and Takeo all had their short-term memories erased before all this happened when they were test subjects at Der Riese (presumably) under the watchful eye of Dr Edward Richtofen. But, slowly, the three characters seem to be getting their memories back, as they are starting to question what is going on. Paticularly Dempsey, who I think plays a bigger part in all this than we think. It is a strong belief with good evidence that Dempsey was in Verruckt.

By the way, please try to learn how to use correct grammar and punctuation. It's nothing against you but you have no idea how irritating it is to read through a post written by someone who doesn't seem to be aware of the existence of the 'Caps Lock' button.

ok so richtofen has changed his suit from nazi to some lab outfit or whatever it is. why? is it because he is in trouble with someone. dempsey says something about rictofen, "i remember him from shi no numa". has dempsey lost his memory.

First off, how does Richtofen changing his uniform have anything to do with him being in trouble with someone?

And yes, Dempsey, Nikolai and Takeo all had their short-term memories erased before all this happened when they were test subjects at Der Riese (presumably) under the watchful eye of Dr Edward Richtofen. But, slowly, the three characters seem to be getting their memories back, as they are starting to question what is going on. Paticularly Dempsey, who I think plays a bigger part in all this than we think. It is a strong belief with good evidence that Dempsey was in Verruckt.

By the way, please try to learn how to use correct grammar and punctuation. It's nothing against you but you have no idea how irritating it is to read through a post written by someone who doesn't seem to be aware of the existence of the 'Caps Lock' button.

What he said. If you want our attention, at least have the courtesy to express yourself properly

:facepalm:

What he said. If you want our attention, at least have the courtesy to express yourself properly

:facepalm:

Agreed. I used my [brains]

Dempsey is confirmed to have been to verruckt, the computer has alot of stuff about the zombies storyline. But dempsey nikolai and takeo were probably experimented on, at der riese maybe, to see what 115 would do on a living person. Also in the computer i'm almost positive it says the three were part of a super soldier program