The next clue to the mystery finally leaked over the net?

Elwood

When you are standing over the device and shooting at it to give it enough power.

Dont.

This is what it first says if you over heat it

""mechanism over heated and the mystery man says be careful""

And tried again cause we screwed up on accident and this was said

""warning mechanism overheated, losing stability, self destruct iminent.""

Attempted this a third time and we actuallly did it the correct way usally works on the first try....

and got the death machines.....

this is me telling you i tried what i read and its true if you over heat the device by giving it too much power it starts to go nuts talking to you

though im upset cause somebody had to reload and it was just enough power lol.....

I wanna no what happends if you keep over heating it.

I also noticed the glowing light was getting bigger and brighter in a way

this is possibly the telepathic projector screen "kashmir" device projecting an image

This was read on a live-chat room where the codes are being hosted

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

When your shooting at it to give it power im not 100% what we did cause i cant control all 4 players but i was shooting the crossbow right at the device and it didnt have enough power and the device jsut went away and we didnt get death machines

well we tried again and it keeps warning us

like throughout the whole egg you hear stop... no what are you doing!

just keeps warning you of something if you keep up your steps.

I think the death machines means kill youself because the egg was canceled out due to lack of power

its hard to explain..... really when you doing this part just dont feed it too much power, and feed it alot youlll keep getting diffrent messages every time each more and more violent warning you of what your doing is wrong and bad.

its something really

Oh that!! Yes.. I know what you're referring to.. as you're getting closer to completion it triggers a new vox..

The computer states system over load followed by yuri saying, "You're almost there, hurry!!"

And power critical or what ever...

Maybe you do need to get it to a POINT then investigate BEFORE you set him free...

I definitely know what you're talking about, aahaha. But whatever the case, that definitely seems like a plausible thing. Maybe this Easter Egg could end up having more than one secret ending...?

By that, I mean, maybe the Death Machines are one way to end up. So by doing other steps; IE Overheating this device; maybe you'll reap another award.

I believe treyarch will release a patch to the code after the map is released to the other platforms. This will allow treyarch to keep the 30 exclusive xbox release but allow for some compensation for the other players on other devices. Also it prolongs speculation on whats next. I dont believe the death machines are the final step that would be too big of a waste of time. If i do recall Josh Olin said something about the landers taking you somewhere special. They could have the rest of the code patched after the ps3 release. cross your fingers lol :)

When you are standing over the device and shooting at it to give it enough power.

Dont.

This is what it first says if you over heat it

""mechanism over heated and the mystery man says be careful""

And tried again cause we screwed up on accident and this was said

""warning mechanism overheated, losing stability, self destruct iminent.""

Attempted this a third time and we actuallly did it the correct way usally works on the first try....

and got the death machines.....

this is me telling you i tried what i read and its true if you over heat the device by giving it too much power it starts to go nuts talking to you

though im upset cause somebody had to reload and it was just enough power lol.....

I wanna no what happends if you keep over heating it.

I also noticed the glowing light was getting bigger and brighter in a way

this is possibly the telepathic projector screen "kashmir" device projecting an image

This was read on a live-chat room where the codes are being hosted

interesting we need to look more into this i will try to do this if anybody wants to help me my gamertag is my username