The Easter Egg is officially Pronounced done.

japattak10

Yes sorry im as sad as you guys are treyarch is a half ass company. I know how it is. I never said there wouldnt be a patch... there is but i doubt its going to affect the map... it would have to be the biggest update ever to release something as big as an ending a huge easter egg... Also last i heard this was for customizable wager matches in Private match. (its on the fileshare menu)

so, your saying treyarch is a "half assed company". wow, just leave, why did you come here?

this site is dedicated to treyarch's zombie's mode, if you think there half assed and you dont like them, leave, they put there heart and soul into each map and game, so ascension wasnt good enoguh for you? :facepalm:

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For real guys? why does everyone think that this was the end or supposed to be the end?? they are going to keep on making more and more zombie dlc forevever so really the vagueness and little "easter eggs" are just for the die hards. I for one dont want the"story to be "wrappped up"...they leave it to the players imagination which by looking at these forums are pretty huge but that is a good thing. im sure the guys at trey arc laugh at alot of the posts on here if they ever check. everyopne on this site is awesome because we all love zombies. i take the game for what it is and try to complete the easter eggs myself and al;so try to break my records constantly cause this game is fun and leaves ALOT to the imagination.

p.s proper name for this thread would have been "Easter egg oficailly ANNOUNCED done not PRONOUNCED.... [brains]

For real guys? why does everyone think that this was the end or supposed to be the end?? they are going to keep on making more and more zombie dlc forevever so really the vagueness and little "easter eggs" are just for the die hards. I for one dont want the"story to be "wrappped up"...they leave it to the players imagination which by looking at these forums are pretty huge but that is a good thing. im sure the guys at trey arc laugh at alot of the posts on here if they ever check. everyopne on this site is awesome because we all love zombies. i take the game for what it is and try to complete the easter eggs myself and al;so try to break my records constantly cause this game is fun and leaves ALOT to the imagination.

p.s proper name for this thread would have been "Easter egg oficailly ANNOUNCED done not PRONOUNCED.... [brains]

no dont you get it, he obviously was trying to tell us how we pronounce the easter egg