Illuminati Writing in Ascension

kenan2104

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im not familiar with the groups cipher..

But it doesn't look Russian... the papers are the research papers from GK, but that piece you zoomed in on is a small scrap of something clearly completely different, the means to determine if it's just aesthetic or relative, is to determine if the same exact graphic is used in the locations of the other strewn papers.. if you find DIFFERENT symbols, or different order to the symbols, or NO symbole it may be relative, if you find the SAME in other paper stacks, then it's just a graphic used to add to the scenery..

Well lets, see words with oo in it...

Mooo?

Loon?

Spoon? to many letters..

Roof?

Woof?

Wool?

.. hmm I dunno, maybe if I focus on a few things, like the word luna as an easter egg... or the large moon with the supposed paw print... Nah I got nothing, no idea what it could spell?

Hahaha...

Guy, it's Moon... Keep in mind, Unless it's sam saying Booo!! or Fluffy saying Woof! It's moon...

Regardless to who posted it first, if you posted this.. it was eaten by the big New Topic monster...

If it's not on the 1st or 2nd page, I dont even myself spend time to find a retired topic to be assured I don't 2x post something...

By him reposting it renews the thread, and brings it back... so others who are newer to the forum can see this to, as most people are lazy, that is I am lazy as well.. so you understand Im not being a hypocrit..

But I never care who finds what first as long as the information becomes easily accesible and even if it means someone reposts because it's like a review in a text book :P

So next time you're eager to either tell us (this goes for anyone) or remind us that you posted this topic... then please.. feel free to post the link to your thread.. less of course you find you like us are too lazy to find your topic somewhere in the pages upon pages of threads to demonstrate it :P

I HATE who found what first arguments, just say, "Hey I posted a similar topic on this here's the link" so people can be directed and if you did it first we will know anyways when we follow the link and see the post date..

TY!