Operation Ω - "Victory cannot be achieved without sacrifice"

mallen23

Okay, I usually don't make too many theories, but on KDT, the wall says "Beware of the Six." And the 6th step is Wield a Fist of Iron, which many have speculated to be the death machine step. So maybe the sacrifice relates to having 2 dead teammates when you get the death machines, and then ending the round, causing the two teammates to spawn with no death machines, therefor Wielding a Fist of Iron while also Bewaring the Six?

Thats kinda what i posted in some topic. Im thinking that instead of just getting one or two people down, Why not everybody goes down therefor not only sacrificing yourself but the whole game/ round in general? It's risky, yes, but im willing to try it if anyone else is

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, I usually don't make too many theories, but on KDT, the wall says "Beware of the Six." And the 6th step is Wield a Fist of Iron, which many have speculated to be the death machine step. So maybe the sacrifice relates to having 2 dead teammates when you get the death machines, and then ending the round, causing the two teammates to spawn with no death machines, therefor Wielding a Fist of Iron while also Bewaring the Six?

Thats kinda what i posted in some topic. Im thinking that instead of just getting one or two people down, Why not everybody goes down therefor not only sacrificing yourself but the whole game/ round in general? It's risky, yes, but im willing to try it if anyone else is

I'd be up for it. And it does seem pretty risky. My GT is DownbeatAura if you're on xbox.

How about sacrifice the death machines. There's a lot of evidence that you need to do something without the death machines but during or after that node. Maybe the wield the iron fist is actually the g force machine it does stop and restart at a later time and doesn't it have a brake or something?

I'd be up for it. And it does seem pretty risky. My GT is DownbeatAura if you're on xbox.

I stated something similar @ the top of this page, anyone actually gone down and died wile having the DMs? Like I said from time you go down to screen going black and actially dying isnt it about 90 seconds right? Ive been trying to get a team on XBL but no one seems to know squat about this egg........

I found the videos, I want to point out that even though these videos may seem odd at first watch all three the documents look way to well made to be fan made and it states that they were made with in conjunction with the creators of black ops.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxL-6jGWbm4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mf12MVXb4WY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmZS1Ea6XAQ

Let me know what you think, remember look at Takeo's file he is the only one with a date of death.

Those videos are made by the same guys that made the "GKNOVA0/henry langham" story.

So sadly, they are just fan made. =/

Do you know if they were working in collaboration with Treyarch on this at least? Or are we back to square one on this theory? :/

I'd love to describe the termoil GKNOVA0 and playthegame.co brought to the community here, the part I played in it, who was involved, and how ironic it is that after all their lies, people like project 115 and synidicate faked their way into fame and got of scott free, and how morally wrong that is, but that would take too long and I don't want to get upset. Believe me though, if you insist on still following HL and the "Doves", I'll have to help you see the truth. M'kay?

• 2 weeks later...

I know this thread is old but I had another thought that I wanted to add on the sacrifice theory.

I feel like we have been overlooking the significance of three actions we regularly perform in almost every game of ascension we play.

1. Turning on the power

2. Riding landers from each location to launch rocket

3. Actually launching rocket to access PAP

I realize that Treyarch is obviously not going to let us board the rocket and ride to the moon (although it would be epic), but I think the rocket's launch (or ascension) is a pivitol part of the easter egg.

I meniton these three actions because they all effect the launch sequence. When we turn the power on the rocket is elevated by that arm and we hear "awaiting launch protocall 1, 3, 2, 5, 5". Then once we ride the lander from each location we hear "launch protocall received, perfoming integrity check" and the arm is lowered.

Forgive me for not having a specific application to everything we already know, but obviously waiting to turn on the power makes things more difficult (sacrifice) as we can't buy perks: Also I am not sure when the best time to finally launch the rocket would be but the longer we go without PAP weapons the more of a "sacrifice" we are making.

Sorry to bring back an old thread, I just needed to ramble some thoughts off.